• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just sharing today's coupon success ...

vicki_c

DIS Veteran
Great couponing day - we were really cherry-picking the sales though.

Got 6 boxes of cereal at CVS for free!

And got about $85 worth of items at Walgreen's for $9. That would have been even better except DH had the problem with more coupons than he had items and kind of got the run around from the manager (who stated simply "you have too many coupons" which totally threw DH for a loop). We had never run into that problem before and I would have known to throw in a pack of gum or something, DH did not. I think we missed out on a Register Rewards due to all that too but I'm not sure.

But anyway ... in total we got about $105 worth of groceries and toiletries for $9. So a good day!

Great couponing day - we were really cherry-picking the sales though.

Got 6 boxes of cereal at CVS for free!

And got about $85 worth of items at Walgreen's for $9. That would have been even better except DH had the problem with more coupons than he had items and kind of got the run around from the manager (who stated simply "you have too many coupons" which totally threw DH for a loop). We had never run into that problem before and I would have known to throw in a pack of gum or something, DH did not. I think we missed out on a Register Rewards due to all that too but I'm not sure.

But anyway ... in total we got about $105 worth of groceries and toiletries for $9. So a good day!

You get the cereal? I was mad at DH on Sunday 'cause he paid FULL PRICE for cereal at Wegmans. :(

For the CVS - we did use some CVS ExtraCare Bucks - sorry I should have said that. But Post cereals are on sale for $1.75 at CVS this week (regular $3.24), so if you have any coupons, you could probably get them for close to free too (well or under a $1 anyway).

When we used to live close to Wegman's and didn't really use coupons, I used to buy quite a few of the Wegman's brand cereals - they seemed pretty good and were so much cheaper than the name brand.

For the CVS - we did use some CVS ExtraCare Bucks - sorry I should have said that. But Post cereals are on sale for $1.75 at CVS this week (regular $3.24), so if you have any coupons, you could probably get them for close to free too (well or under a $1 anyway).

When we used to live close to Wegman's and didn't really use coupons, I used to buy quite a few of the Wegman's brand cereals - they seemed pretty good and were so much cheaper than the name brand.

Here is a link for a $2 off of a box of Post Cereal. Since CVS has cereal on sale for $1.75, with 25 cents remaining. Find something for 25 cents and get that free too.

Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter