Just Scored Non- Expiration Option WDW Tickets

JesstlovesDISNEY

Earning My Ears
I was told that Disney no longer sells these but I was able to go thru my work discount program and buy these. They have them till Mon 3/2 if I remember correctly......Since I have the ability to buy these I wonder if I should purchase more and just keep them for our future visits....what would you do?

I have two already - one with 7 days and another with 10 days on it. I purchased two more 10 day tickets via Maple Leaf about 4 days ago - they're on back order, so hopefully they'll actually show up. And my poor budget is so far into the red it's going to be May before it starts looking healthy again. But, for me, as a single individual owning DVC, I've basically got guaranteed rooms for another 25 years so I figured I would like to have tickets I don't have to feel like I *have* to use up each trip or lose days on. (I am planning on going only every 3-4 years in the future, which is why I think these 4 tickets will be sufficient.)

I have two already - one with 7 days and another with 10 days on it. I purchased two more 10 day tickets via Maple Leaf about 4 days ago - they're on back order, so hopefully they'll actually show up. And my poor budget is so far into the red it's going to be May before it starts looking healthy again. But, for me, as a single individual owning DVC, I've basically got guaranteed rooms for another 25 years so I figured I would like to have tickets I don't have to feel like I *have* to use up each trip or lose days on. (I am planning on going only every 3-4 years in the future, which is why I think these 4 tickets will be sufficient.)
thank you for your input! :-)

I was told that Disney no longer sells these but I was able to go thru my work discount program and buy these. They have them till Mon 3/2 if I remember correctly......Since I have the ability to buy these I wonder if I should purchase more and just keep them for our future visits....what would you do?
Third party resellers will continue to sell no-expiration tickets until they run out of inventory. No new inventory is being created. Undercover Tourist and Orbitz still have some in stock.

Belonging to Disney Vacation Club, you typically book for a week at a time. Non-expiration tickets are usually not cost effective unless they last through three or more vacations, perhaps combined with Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, etc. days.

Belonging to Disney Vacation Club, you typically book for a week at a time. Non-expiration tickets are usually not cost effective unless they last through three or more vacations, perhaps combined with Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, etc. days.

Some of us really don't need to go to any of the parks every day. So, my non expire tickets may last for 5-6 trips. 1-2 park days may be okay for me. Been there done that. Combined with annual pass usage when more trips are booked the no expiry actually supplements in between annual passes.

I purchase the non-expiring tickets and am Disney Vacation Club and I never book for a week at a time. I typically only go for a few days at a time and may only use 1-2 park days. I'm going to miss the non-expiring tickets! Last time I purchased non-expiring tickets that included the plus options, they lasted for 6 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter