Just saying hi...

gatorgirl02

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here, but am very much looking forward to learning all the tricks of the buying process from you knowledgeable folks here.:goodvibes

After doing some light reading, .....(edited to remove OT info)....... I am leaning towards resale right now, and am trying to narrow down which resort I would want to buy at, but I definitely need to learn more about the UY and how that works. Any info you could share would be welcomed.

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you all. :banana:

:welcome: Which resorts have you narrowed it down to and what time of the year do you expect to usually visit WDW?

Welcome! Sounds like you know what you need to do. Keep reading, visit the resorts and make an informed decision. You can find the answer to most of your questions by visiting the boards. Good luck!:thumbsup2

Hi there and thanks for the warm welcome! :goodvibes

Magical Disney - To answer your question: My DH and I have been discussing our options thus far, but after doing all the math, it looks like SS or OKW maybe the way to go (cost wise). That being said, we are considering BLT or BWV. We are going to WDW in a couple weeks and staying at AKV (on rented points), but we will most definitely be checking the other resorts out. As far as when we go, it would be early Dec, probably for the Princess 1/2 (I ran my first Disney race, and it was great), again in the spring and possibly sometime in the late summer/early fall. So, I am thinking a March or possibly August UY. Any advice on that one? Btw, where is your home DVC and why did you choose that one?

Tom - I am going to venture a guess that you own at SS. We stayed there for the Princess 1/2 and liked it so far. Do you stay there everytime or do you move around?

Hi and welcome!!

If you don't already know about it, be sure to go to the model/open house at BWV. It's open everyday. It's just to the right of Big River Grille on the boardwalk.

Diz Bub - Thanks for the tip, I will definitely be checking that out in a few weeks. Can I take it you are a BWV DVC'er?

VaDisGuy - Thanks for the welcome! So, how long have your been a DVC'er?

Diz Bub - Thanks for the tip, I will definitely be checking that out in a few weeks. Can I take it you are a BWV DVC'er?

QUOTE]

You are very welcome. Nope, we own at BLT and will soon own at SSR. We just have spent a lot of time at the Boardwalk. I'm always surprised at how many people aren't aware of the model that is available for people to walk through. Have a good time and come back and let us know what you think!!

Part of the beauty of owning DVC is the variety of resorts you can experience. We have stayed at SSR, OKW, VWL, BWV, AKV, Vero Beach and Hilton. We love SSR and so that became our first home resort. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter