Just saying hi and introducing myself!

crysmc

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Megan. My family and I are taking our first trip to Disney World Sept 24-30. I can't wait to see how much it's changed since I was 10. Anyway, we're a military family and this trip is sort of last minute, so I'm really worried that we won't have great luck with reservations (BOG is proving to be difficult) and Fast Passes. Any tips welcome!

I've already learned SO much from this forum! I feel like my post count is low because y'all have talked about just about everything and the search feature is my best friend. Thanks for the great resource!

Hi Megan! I'm new too. This is my first post. Keep trying for reservations the days leading up to your trip something might open up. We just ate at BOG for dinner in May. I wasn't super impressed with the food other than the strawberry cupcake. Yum! The setting though is awesome. If dinner doesn't work out you can try for lunch. I've heard the food is better and you still get to experience eating in the beast's castle. Have a magical time on your trip,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter