Just saw Toy Story 3!!

I saw it this morning. Amazing!

It's a beautiful ending, but bring tissues. Heard quite a few people sniffling through the final scenes.

I'm afraid to see it. I read a review with spoilers and almost started to cry just reading that! I'm going to be one of those who are still crying when the house lights come up, aren't I?

I just got back from taking DD and the neighborhood kids. It was really a good movie.

We saw the 3-D version and I liked that the 3-D was subtle -- not obnoxious things jumping into your face, like some movies. It had kind of an "UP" quality to it.

I'm afraid to see it. I read a review with spoilers and almost started to cry just reading that! I'm going to be one of those who are still crying when the house lights come up, aren't I?

Fortunately there's a little post-show during the end credits to help everyone collect themselves after that.

It's a tearjerker at the end, but it's a happy ending, and it was beautifully done. Definitely don't let the reviews scare you off, it's a great movies, and it's very funny.

I love that they used the same voice for Andy in all three movies - he's 25 now!

My Friend and I did two Video reviews...here he is giving the Non-spoiler review...and the second one is me talking about the movie with spoilers... ALL in ALL..Toy Story 3 is 5/5 Stars!!! What a Masterpiece!! At the end of the video we talk about our Toy Story Mega Giveaway...we are giving away some nice prizes!!

Will post other video later!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPvKq2Whcng

-Chris

Why oh why does Disney make you cry at every single movie??? Ughhh...I wish it could be more lighthearted.

Was it Toy Story 2 that had the song, "When Somebody Loved Me?" That song would bring a grown man to tears!

I absolutely cannot watch Fox & The Hound or Bambi...I need a whole box of tissues for those movies!

My girls are both at TS3 as I type this. I get to pick them up in an hour.

That's what I'm afraid of too! Especially since my son is at that "leaving home" stage of life. Ugh....and I'm a big cry baby!

I saw it this morning with my friend - we LOVED it! I woke up at 8:30 this morning practically jumping for joy that I didn't called in for work and then I couldn't go back to sleep because I was so excited. We then went to the first showing (at 11:45) along with all of the other little kids - all 40+ of them! Yes, we counted :rotfl:

Toy Story was my favorite movie when I was little - I was 4 when the first one came out. I still remember going to see it in theaters and getting it on VHS for Christmas. I'm sure I'll be seeing it again this week sometime with my parents.

I haven't seen Toy Story 1 or 2 but want to see 3. I have to see what I've been missing but wish to know if I'll feel like I'm in left field.

Does one movie/story start where the last stopped (a la soap opera)?

I guess you could go ahead and see 3 without seeing the first two, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. You wouldn't really understand Andy's journey emotionally without seeing the other two first. I mean, you'd understand that parts of the movie were sad, but you wouldn't really understand the deeper meaning. I hope that made sense :laughing:

Each movie is a self-contained story, so no, not like a soap opera or serial - but the first two are great and worth seeing for their own merits, and I think you get more out of TS3 if you know the first two. (I would think it would have to help if you already know the central group of Andy's Toys.)

I saw TS3 today and am going back tomorrow - I liked it a lot, but Up is still my #1. (And I agree with one of the previous posters on this thread - the people who thought Up was "depressing" or a "downer" are going to be freaking out at this!)

I took my DD's to see it today and we were not disappointed.:goodvibes If you loved TS 1 & 2, you'll love this one too. Not only are the graphics incredible (Pixar is amazing) but the storyline is so darn good! Nothing irks me more than when sequels' storylines are badly done. This one is not though, it's very tender and made me shed a quick little tear (ok more than one). I agree with a previous post too about the 3D, it's not overdone and adds a great dimension to the film. Definitely a must see for any Toy Story fan and be ready for those tender moments.:goodvibes

ETA: I asked my DD's which character they liked best and they said Ken & Barbie!:laughing: What about Woody, Jessie or Buzz?? Nope, they liked Ken & Barbie better!

We just got back and LOVED the movie. Yes I cried at the end but it was very funny and had some great moments. Dh and I took ds1 25, his gf and ds2 20. I know they loved it also.

Tomorrow ds2 and I are heading into NYC to see Mary Poppins.

A Disney weekend.

We saw it today. I cried and cried. I felt so stupid, but it was so darn sad in a couple of parts. Both of my sons (7 and 17) loved it, too.

HI,
Just back from the June 13th double dip and we all got to see it at 12:01am this morning. It was WONDERful!

Our newspaper gave it a great review:) My brother told me it was going to be an emotional one (he helped make it) and according to some of the posts, I'd say he was right. We will see it when we go to Disney next week - can't wait :cool1:

My almost 25 yr. old son and his girlfriend just got back and they loved it!!!!!!! Now I want to see it too.

We saw it today. I cried and cried. I felt so stupid, but it was so darn sad in a couple of parts. Both of my sons (7 and 17) loved it, too.

Me too! I kept those 3D glasses on as long as possible walking out of the theater just to hide my eyes.

What was funny was that the kids in the audience were fine. The adults were a mess. :rotfl:

Yes, youngest dd and I went to see it this afternoon. Our oldest dd just graduated from 8th grade and I can see the next four years flying by and it made me very much want to cry at the end. Where does the time go?

Anyways, I thought it was a great sequel and I usually don't like them.:thumbsup2

Me too! I kept those 3D glasses on as long as possible walking out of the theater just to hide my eyes.

What was funny was that the kids in the audience were fine. The adults were a mess. :rotfl:

I know. My oldest son looked like he was about to cry, but my youngest didn't.

When Buzz reached for Jessie's hand I about lost it.

We all loved it! We laughed, cried, laughed some more and clapped! Couldn't wait to call nieces. They both went to see tonight. They cried also. But it was all a good cry. It was an awesome movie. Can't wait to go back next week. It was so nice, there was such a variety of ages there.

It was cool there was a group of older teen girls dressed in Toy Story costumes.

Loved the short at the beginning as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter