Just Saw the First 5 Mins. of Shrek2 on Nick!

Figment22

Hulk, MIB and MLB Fan!
Nickelodeon just had a sneak peek of the new Shrek2 movie. They showed the first five minutes. I already got a couple of belly laughs in the first five mins.!

They are repeating it at 8:00 p.m. and I believe they said again tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. It is also up at www.nick.com.

Check it out if you can.

I thought it was cruel & unusual punishment! They pull ya in and, bam...Fairly Odd Parents!!!

Now I hav'ta wait....poo didily...

My kids just watched it and said - " that's five mins??" Now they are wanting to go even more on Friday and see the movie. Since we are going to Universal next month they are excited to see this next movie. They've seen Shrek and the Universal 3/4-D show for Shrek- I love to show them the movies that go to the rides/shows because it gets them even more excited about vacation.:crazy:

Originally posted by Daydreamer64
I love to show them the movies that go to the rides/shows because it gets them even more excited about vacation.:crazy:

We like to do that too, and not just for the kids either:tongue:

Shrek is one of my favorite movies! I'm just a big kid!princess:

Hey Figment- let me know how the Mummy ride was- I'm eager to ride but my 8 year old is a bit timid about coasters. I'll be thinking about you while we are home doing the same old, same old, day in and day out- can't wait for our vacation.

Originally posted by Daydreamer64
[BHey Figment- let me know how the Mummy ride was- I'm eager to ride but my 8 year old is a bit timid about coasters. I'll be thinking about you while we are home doing the same old, same old, day in and day out- can't wait for our vacation. [/B]

We actually were lucky enough to ride it last month while it was in technical rehearsals. It is absolutely AWESOME! My 10 year old son loved the coaster part but was kind of scared of the dark, creepy sections. We can't wait to go back this weekend and ride, and ride, and ride:D

Cool! I can't wait till Sunday. My little boy watches the 3-d DVD 4 to 5 times a day to prepare for the movie.

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! We are going at CITY WALK next week for a air-conditioned break. :cool:

What better place to watch the new Shrek movie? :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sorry, have to rub it in some...I'm just so dang excited I can't stand it. This is our first trip ever to FL and me and my two DSs are just besides ourselves!! :crazy:

I saw it too.. I love the part when the wave washes the mermaid in, and Fiona chunks her back into the sea!!

Originally posted by JoniGirl
I saw it too.. I love the part when the wave washes the mermaid in, and Fiona chunks her back into the sea!!

I thought that part was hysterical:laughing:
A while after we saw the preview, my 10 year old said to me, "Didn't you get it, mom?" I said, yeah she threw a mermaid off Shrek and DS says, "Mom, the mermaid had red hair. Duh, like Ariel. It's a jab at Disney."

I didn't quite see it that way but Dreamworks did do a bunch of Disney jabs in the first Shrek; I'm sure there will be lots of this in Shrek2 also. I guess with your avatar, you wouldn't appreciate my DS's take on it either;)

I am with your DS, Figment, I thought it was supposed to be Ariel too!

My kids annouced yesterday morning that they 'had' to see this, so every half hour they kept asking me what time it was!:p Right as we were getting into it, a commercial. They were disappointed it didn't last longer, but now they want to see the movie even more!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter