Just saw Mary Poppins on broadway!

We are thinking of getting tix to Mary Poppins for our trip to NYC in March. Have heard it is impressive.

Wasn't it amazing?! I saw it when it first opened and I just remember my hands hurting on the way home because I was clapping so hard when it was over!! Really spectacular. Best Broadway musical I ever saw. :thumbsup2

I believe I saw the last showing of Mary Poppins when it was showing in Chicago, and I loved it. If I went to NYC, I would definitely make time to see it again.

loved it. I took my four year old son to see it last spring and he still talks about it and gets excited whenever we walk by the theater! It's a must see!

Saw Mary Poppins and also attended the Mary Poppins Practically Perfect Tea! It was delightful. I think that they have the tea in NYC too. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Karen

Anyone here see the production in Pittsburgh? I wasn't able to go due to work, but I heard it was amazing.

Ahh Mary Poppins on Broadway :) My sister and I went a few months ago because we lost Wicked lotto (shocker of the century there) and they took our high school ids for rush. We loved it. Our seats weren't particularly amazing but it really has that magic. I was so surprised that I liked it because I hadn't heard great things and I'm somewhat of a theatre elitist but it was cute and everyone was talented so yay! I would definitely recommend seeing it to ANYONE who loves Disney.

Oh I am SO jealous. I love the movie... I would LOVE to see it on broadway

lucky you

I have been lucky enough to see it twice (the only Broadway shown I have seen twice)

It was amazing. Dh and I saw it just before it officially opened. Last June I had a chance to get some good price tickets so I took my dsis for her graduation and birthday and ds2, who loves theater, for his birthday.

It was a great show.

I saw Mary Poppins at the theatre when it toured UK last year and it was AMAZING!! :thumbsup2 one of my fav ever shows :goodvibes I love the song 'practically perfect' and the way they did 'supercali....' errrr yeah :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter