Just saw APH for end of August-PBR only

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi-Just saw a APH rate for the end of August-don't get too excited, the stay more rate was still a little better. It was only for PBH, Hard Rock and RP still only showing the stay more rate. I was a little disappointed, hoping some of their Parlor suites would have a decent discount. The standard rooms were also better with the stay more rate. I thought last year the APH rate was discounted more, I guess it might depend on what they have available. Does anyone know if RP would follow eventually, or since they are not showing now, they won't show up?

I can tell you the past 2 years we waited for the APH rate ( at least at PBH), the SMSM rate was a better discounted rate. As for RP , APH should be up soon.Generally they all follow suit pretty quickly

I'm getting the AP rates to come up after 8/16 if anyone is interested. I was looking for dates just before, but no AP rates coming up.

Thanks! Just checked for our October trip and APH was available.

i called and going to keep my smsm as no king suites available at this point.
glad i booked it when i did last year.

really, the smsm rate i have is cheaper than the ap rate that is out there for my dates.

I modified our Oct 6-12 reservation at RPR. APH rate was lower for non-weekend nights, but the rate was higher for Friday & Saturday nights. Overall cost was lower with the new APH rate for us, though.

I modified our Oct 6-12 reservation at RPR. APH rate was lower for non-weekend nights, but the rate was higher for Friday & Saturday nights. Overall cost was lower with the new APH rate for us, though.
did you go with the standard room or a suite?

did you go with the standard room or a suite?

Standard 2-queen. The average $/night dropped from $206 to $195. Since we get 2 rooms, it was ~$130 difference. I'll keep checking daily to see if a better rate shows up. When cheaptickts/orbitz coupons get into the October days, we might wind up going that way.

when i first booked, the rates were decent.
yesterday with the ap released for october, i noticed the standard rooms were higher than a few months back.
so i was curious how much the ap was allowing for your dates.

our dates over lap but i went with the smsm when i booked earlier.
it came to $176 for week nights, it's the weekend rate that has really zoomed for me in october.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter