Just saved with AAA!

limabeanmom2003

Wilderness Lodge Memories
I am so excited! I just booked our May trip with AAA and saved $200! We are staying at WL. This is our second stay there, and I can't wait!

That's great! Congratulations on the discount. Is that the regular AAA discount or was it for a special package. I am looking at AAA packages and also those from Dreams Unlimited. We're new to the Disney experience, and I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks! :sunny:

Michiganfamily said:
That's great! Congratulations on the discount. Is that the regular AAA discount or was it for a special package. I am looking at AAA packages and also those from Dreams Unlimited. We're new to the Disney experience, and I'm trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks! :sunny:

Hi, michiganfamily! We use to live in Troy, MI!

Anyway, to answer your question, I booked a package with room, tickets and dining.

Yup thats right, I had a reservation for PORS at AAA rate for room only and decided I wanted the dining plan so I cancelled it and booked the whole package with AAA saved 250 over the online Disney rate for the plan. and get the AAA perks as well. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter