Just Saved over $400 using Disney gift cards purchased at Target!

BUT you can get multipas of them.
If you spend $125 you get 2.. an so one.
First, based on the answer to the Target email you received, this is incorrect. Any purchase of over $75 on Black Friday will get you ONE 20% off coupon. Purchasing $150 (I'm guessing this is what you meant) will not get you two coupons. If you want multiple coupons, split your Black Friday purchases up.

Second, let me add another voice to the "please quit emailing Target" crowd. I understand that this is a unique deal because it requires all of us to spend money up front before we know if the coupon works for our intended purposes. But unfortunately, that's just the nature of this deal. No good can come of drawing corporate's attention to it - just let it ride and see what happens!

This is why I went out today and purchased the number of Disney GCs that I will need to pay for my DVC dues. You people are going to kill this deal with all of your emails and phone calls to Target before it is even *live*.

Please don't email them again for more specific details. The proof will be in the pudding on 12/01/13. Someone will have tried the deal that day and I'm sure that they will post their own experience.

I agree! Be patient and you'll find out soon enough whether it works.

This is why I went out today and purchased the number of Disney GCs that I will need to pay for my DVC dues. You people are going to kill this deal with all of your emails and phone calls to Target before it is even *live*.

Please don't email them again for more specific details. The proof will be in the pudding on 12/01/13. Someone will have tried the deal that day and I'm sure that they will post their own experience.
Well thank you for your Input. But I email them before I even knew it was on the Boards...
But your concern is noted and I don't disagree with it.

So who has used 60- $50 gift cards to pay for the balance if the trip?

That's exactly how much I bought. My card (debit) was denied because I opened it back in March. I called the number on the receipt and said it's up to the store's discretion, but they should be able to honor the 5% if I used an alternate form of payment.

It was great to save money!

this is what she just texted me:

go to my disney experience, view balance, make a payment, select gift card, change amount to $50.00, add the card number, click apply.

I can't find "view balance" at mydisneyexperience.com after I log in. Calling is a giant time burner. If your wife can help, I'd be grateful!

I can't find "view balance" at mydisneyexperience.com after I log in. Calling is a giant time burner. If your wife can help, I'd be grateful!

I think it is under "My REservations"

it should show you your hotel reservation details and the last line i think says view balance or something like that.
this is going by memory since ours is paid off i cant go and retrack the steps.

I think it is under "My REservations"

it should show you your hotel reservation details and the last line i think says view balance or something like that.
this is going by memory since ours is paid off i cant go and retrack the steps.

Thanks. I have a room only, I wonder if that's the difference? I can "view details" but nothing about a balance. Then I get errors. I appreciate your responding -- what took you so long? :rotfl2:

Thanks. I have a room only, I wonder if that's the difference? I can "view details" but nothing about a balance. Then I get errors. I appreciate your responding -- what took you so long? :rotfl2:

lol

you know, we have two ressies.. one is a room only and one is another resort as a package.. i remember never being able to see the information for the room only ressie so there might be something there. it might have to be a package.

I can see it. when I go to my reservations I see my hotel information and right above the View Details hyperlink I see Remaining Balance: $xxxx.xx (this usually takes a few minutes to load, it has the word loading with dots blinking after it till it fully loads) once it loads there is a hyperlink Make a Payment, click it and it takes me to the payment page. Hope that helps.

I am able to pay on my Disneyworld trip for next Sept online myself, even though I have a travel agent. I had a agent take over the reservation maybe that's why there is a glitch. I know it has been taken over because when I call they say they cannot access my reservation. I have made payments 3 different times using gift cards since my agent took over the reservation. I need to buy $2400 more in gift cards keeping my fingers crossed the 20% Target coupon works on gift cards:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter