Just Saved over $400 using Disney gift cards purchased at Target!

I don't see why they would be blocked from 20% deal
As they are still listed as entertainment cards not gift cards. Which the 20% coupon has a no gift card limitation...if you look at years past
The reason why we don't know is because other Target coupons (i.e., the 10% off moving coupon, some $5/$50 mailers, the Viggle eCards) have also had identical wording but have not worked. Most Target coupons work on the entertainment cards, but enough of them don't that I don't think this is a slam dunk just yet.

As others have said... just wait and see!

The reason why we don't know is because other Target coupons (i.e., the 10% off moving coupon, some $5/$50 mailers, the Viggle eCards) have also had identical wording but have not worked. Most Target coupons work on the entertainment cards, but enough of them don't that I don't think this is a slam dunk just yet.

As others have said... just wait and see!

^^^:thumbsup2^^^

Ok understand what you were asking.

I don't see why they would be blocked from 20% deal
As they are still listed as entertainment cards not gift cards. Which the 20% coupon has a no gift card limitation...if you look at years past

Curious what you mean by "if you look at years past"...has there been a coupon like this in the past that did work on Disney gift cards? I don't mean the $10 off $50 coupons. I mean an actual 20% off an entire purchase? I don't remember a coupon like this in the past but i might have missed it as I didn't pay as much attention several years ago. I do know the 10% off an entire purchase (mover's coupon) does NOT work on Disney gift cards.

I'm anxious like everyone else to see how this all pans out. I wonder if at some point this becomes too much of a loss and they stop allowing these discounts. I guess I'll enjoy it when the getting is good. Had a pharmacy reward certificate that expired today and got my first 3 $50 cards. I also got to use my 10% off and got a $5 gift card back for a promotion. Feels good to save.

Can someone on East Coast go on Dec 1 when Target opens and let us know if we can use the coupon or not? :cool1:

Can someone on East Coast go on Dec 1 when Target opens and let us know if we can use the coupon or not? :cool1:

I plan to be there when they open at 8am and will post as soon as I can but not sure what time that will be but surely that will help the West Coast peeps. I'm sure others will be posting too :)

Heather

IF this works....and I know it is a BIG IF at this point....but, does anyone know how the discounts will be taken? :confused3

Say I buy 40 gift cards for a total of $2000. Will the 20% come off first followed by pharmacy reward then red card? Or would it be in a different order?

I know it is all speculation that this will work and if we can stack pharmacy cards. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect is everything falls into place.

Susan

susan137 said:
IF this works....and I know it is a BIG IF at this point....but, does anyone know how the discounts will be taken? :confused3

Say I buy 40 gift cards for a total of $2000. Will the 20% come off first followed by pharmacy reward then red card? Or would it be in a different order?

I know it is all speculation that this will work and if we can stack pharmacy cards. Just trying to get an idea of what to expect is everything falls into place.

Susan

I just ran the numbers both ways and ended up with the same result no matter which order the discounts were applied : $1444.

Ok friends...is this possible (assuming stacking is allowed)- we (2or 3 of us) shop BFRIDAY @ Tarcget each getting the 20%off - and then using the pharm rewards & redcard added buy Disney cards at one Target and then go to two Thera the same day to buy enough Disney cards? Or is the Pharm one trip usage - or one DAY usage? TIA

Ok friends...is this possible (assuming stacking is allowed)- we (2or 3 of us) shop BFRIDAY @ Tarcget each getting the 20%off - and then using the pharm rewards & redcard added buy Disney cards at one Target and then go to two Thera the same day to buy enough Disney cards? Or is the Pharm one trip usage - or one DAY usage? TIA
The Pharmacy Rewards coupon for in-store use is an all-day coupon. The online code is for one-time use. You should have no problem going to multiple stores to use the Pharmacy Rewards coupon.

Sent an e-mail to Target, this is all I got back :/
I will send a further inquiry a bit More specific this time.

Dear Elizabeth,

Thanks for contacting Target Guest Relations.

If you spend $75 or more between 12:00 a. until store close on Friday, November 29th, they will receive a 20% coupon.

Each qualifying sale of $75 should only receive one coupon.

Prescriptions, clinic and optical purchases do not qualify for the promotion.
The promotional offer will also be available on Target.com
You will receive the coupon by email and will only be redeemable in store.
Coupon can be printed or accessed by your mobile device.

I hope this information helps! Thanks for getting in touch.

Sincerely,

Chethan

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

(800) 440-0680
[THREAD ID:3-F1VDGU]

Sent an e-mail to Target, this is all I got back :/ I will send a further inquiry a bit More specific this time. Dear Elizabeth, Thanks for contacting Target Guest Relations. If you spend $75 or more between 12:00 a. until store close on Friday, November 29th, they will receive a 20% coupon. Each qualifying sale of $75 should only receive one coupon. Prescriptions, clinic and optical purchases do not qualify for the promotion. The promotional offer will also be available on Target.com You will receive the coupon by email and will only be redeemable in store. Coupon can be printed or accessed by your mobile device. I hope this information helps! Thanks for getting in touch. Sincerely, Chethan Target Guest Relations www.target.com (800) 440-0680

This is a 20% off 1 item right?

NO!
Its 20% of your ENTIRE Purchase.
Its a one time use Coupon.
BUT you can get multipas of them.
If you spend $125 you get 2.. an so one.

BUT the 20% coupon is only good Dec 1-7.

Sent an e-mail to Target, this is all I got back :/
I will send a further inquiry a bit More specific this time.

Dear Elizabeth,
Thanks for contacting Target Guest Relations.

If you spend $75 or more between 12:00 a. until store close on Friday, November 29th, they will receive a 20% coupon.

Each qualifying sale of $75 should only receive one coupon.

Prescriptions, clinic and optical purchases do not qualify for the promotion.
The promotional offer will also be available on Target.com
You will receive the coupon by email and will only be redeemable in store.
Coupon can be printed or accessed by your mobile device.

I hope this information helps! Thanks for getting in touch.

Sincerely,
Chethan

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

(800) 440-0680
[THREAD ID:3-F1VDGU]
This is why I went out today and purchased the number of Disney GCs that I will need to pay for my DVC dues. You people are going to kill this deal with all of your emails and phone calls to Target before it is even *live*.

Please don't email them again for more specific details. The proof will be in the pudding on 12/01/13. Someone will have tried the deal that day and I'm sure that they will post their own experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter