• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just saved a ton on my flight

jmartinez1895

DIS Veteran
After keeping an eye on flights and from past experience I budgeted about $1200 for our round trip flight for our upcoming trip. Today I check out Southwest again and booked our flights and only spent $568 :cool1: If you have a fall trip planned and need a flight it is worth it to look at SW. This sale is running through March 14. I got our tickets for only 59 a piece.

What airport are you flying out of? I'm in AL too and cheapest flight I can find is $128 :confused3

Yes, we are flying out of Birmingham on a Wed and coming home on a Tues. We always try to fly during the week so we can get the best rates and deal with less crowds at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter