Just road mine train!

I saw the mine train pass a bird on the last descent. Was that a diving Peregrine falcon?

OP I think it's very cool that you rode it!:thumbsup2 Someone made a comment about a couple big drops?? I have heard nothing about this. Are both drops comparable to the Splash drop at the end?

It's a decent drop, but no where near Splash's. It's smaller than Thunder's biggest drop too. For the intensity of the coaster, it's between Barnstromer and Thunder, leaning more towards the Barn range.

It's a decent drop, but no where near Splash's. It's smaller than Thunder's biggest drop too. For the intensity of the coaster, it's between Barnstromer and Thunder, leaning more towards the Barn range.

Then it really isn't a drop, it is a dip. ;)

The drop on Mine Ride looks quite a bit bigger than the biggest drop on Big Thunder, thankfully

I don't think it was scary, and was very smooth. We saw lots of kids riding and no obvious complaints. As each car pulled back into the station, everyone cheered! I think you will be fine, enjoy!

What about a 3yo who can handle Barnstormer? She's just tall enough and we've been talking about it so she wants to ride it, lol!

What, if anything, would your concerns be for a 3yo riding it? Tia!

I'd expect more and more "soft opening" opportunities for walk-up guests over the next days.

Worth checking at the attraction entrance a couple of times a day if you're in MK.
(And please post the info if they are allowing guests to ride.)

Me and dd5 were lucky enough to be standing in the Winnie the Pooh queue and bolt to sdmt this morning to ride. She loves barnstormer but doesn't like the splash mountain big drop. She was absolutely fine on sdmt and is still raving about it. We were at the very back. One thing that made her more secure is that each of the 2 seats has their own security bar so smaller kids can pull theirs right down and be neatly held in the seat. It feels very smooth - we were on barnstormer straight after and you could feel a massive difference.

I rode it too! Six times! its a CM preview only day but they let some day guests on early. Im a cm . Its fun, you will love it. It does have a decent sized drop,, not straight down, its a banked turn. Its not as intense as btmrr, some younger kids may not like it but if your kid likes big thunder, they will like this. If they like barnstormer, they will like this. Im not a big roller coaster fan, the only coaster I do is big thunder so if I do it, its not too bad lol

Have FP for next wee and am 11 weeks pregnant? What do you think about this ride while pregnant? My plan was anything lees intense than BTMR would be ok?

I rode it too! Six times! its a CM preview only day but they let some day guests on early. Im a cm . Its fun, you will love it. It does have a decent sized drop,, not straight down, its a banked turn. Its not as intense as btmrr, some younger kids may not like it but if your kid likes big thunder, they will like this. If they like barnstormer, they will like this. Im not a big roller coaster fan, the only coaster I do is big thunder so if I do it, its not too bad lol

We have FP's and I'm wondering we will see any of this amazing queue with the games?

I'll be there for rope drop opening day, then have FP+ for that night.

It looks awesome light up at night, so cant wait for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter