Just Returned - Where We Dined

buddyboo

Earning My Ears
Columbia Harbour House - lunch
We used three vouchers to split between 4 adults and 2 kids. We had a great chicken salad with pineapple, feta cheese and pecans (sounds odd, but it was great!), two chicken strip baskets, three apple pies for dessert. It was plenty of food for all of us to share. Great quick meal.

Hollywood and Vine - our server was great and the food was good.

Cindy's Royal Table Breakfast - we celebated dd's bday at this meal. It was magical!

Prime Time - Food was very good. We had the onion rings for an appetizer. They were great! Three of us had the pot roast (yum!) and one had the fried chicken (way too much chicken for one person IMO). Our server was Cousin Jeff. I wasn't so impressed with him. Nobody got in trouble for elbows on the table or not finishing their veggies, so it wasn't exactly the atmosphere I was expecting. Our drinks weren't refilled either.

Ohana-WOW!!!! This was a great meal!!!! The peanut sauce is so good! Picky dd wouldn't touch anything, so the server brought her mac and cheese. I will return!

Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom - using two vouchers for four adults, we ordered: 2 icees, quesadillas and chimis for appetizers, one entree of steak and lobster (w/ rice and veggies) and one entree of three grilled chicken breasts and crab legs (also w/ rice and veggies). We had the volcano for dessert (since it's a dessert for 2, this was our only dessert). We were absolutely stuffed after this meal! Our server was great in helping us choose our selections. Chicken and crab combo isn't even on the menu, but she suggested that we could have it.

Beaches and Cream - although we still had some vouchers, which we could have used to get a great value, we decided to skip lunch and share the kitchen sink! It was fun, but I don't think I'll be eating icecream again for a long time.

Thanks for the reviews. Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves.

For the reviews sounds like you had some great food and I love the onion rings at PTC also.:D

Thanks for posting. That salad sounds great. I did not know that they served a salad like that. I will have to get one next time.

Buddyboo - What kind of voucher did you use at RFC? It sounds like you really got a good deal and since we are planning on eating there on our trip I'd love to find out more about the voucher!!

We used vacation kingdom lunch vouchers from connections. I believe they were $30-$35 each. It really was a great value.

Thanks for sharing ~ Wonderful reviews!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter