Just Returned - Stayed @ Poly

BBBFamily

Earning My Ears
I will post on the TRIP board more detailed info on our stay, but I know people are always looking for info on the Poly so I thought I'd summarize on this board first:

We are a family of five -- Myself, DH and three teenage boys (16, 15 & 13). I did not request a specific room/longhouse. We were part of a land/sea package which included two GV rooms. This was our first stay at the Poly; our 2nd trip to WDW. We stayed in Tahiti 1010 and 1009 (connecting).

Things we liked MOST: We enjoyed the plush landscaping - lots of opportunities for nice pictures. We liked the location and size of our rooms. Tahiti is very close to the TTC which we used a lot and the beach was very quiet and romantic for the fireworks. The rooms were VERY spacious. We could have all fit in one room (had 2 because of our land/sea package).

DISAPPOINTMENTS: Housekeeping and general customer service. I contribute these unmet expectations to two things: Our first stay @ WDW was at the GF concierge so I think our expectations were just too high. Also, we did go to WDW at a very busy time for the resort - spring break. Please see my trip report for the details on the negatives.

I do wish that we would have requested an updated room - we didn't care for the older decor style although it was clean and well kept.

Any Questions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter