Just returned from the B Resort (used Mousesavers Deal)

Could you please contact me regarding this issue. This is exactly what we are going through now. Mousesavers doesn't show the deal we booked our room with and original confirmation doesn't state our rate, and after seeing complaints about B Resort not honoring Mousesavers promo rates, I contacted hotel and asked what was my rate. I was shocked to learn it was way over what I though I am getting through them. And unfortunately I have to way to proof my original rate because their email with confirmation doesn't shate any rate at all...
All these doesn't feel right to me...

Did you book your special via a Mousesaver's email? Sometimes they send out specials via email but they aren't posted on their website, a way to encourage folks to sign up for emails. If so do you still have the email which shows the prices/link? If not I would contact Mousesavers direct and ask them to give you what you need to get the price honored.

I have a question for those who stayed at the B Resort: how was the shuttle transportation? How long did it take to get to the Magic Kingdom? We're trying to consider if it's best to rent a car since the mouse savers deal includes free parking. Thanks!!

All the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. share a shuttle bus with other hotels. You would be on the 'A Bus' that picks up and drops off in this order:

1. Hilton
2. Holiday Inn Express
3. B Resort
4. Double Tree

The shuttles run pretty consistently every 20-30 minutes and visit typically two parks on their route. Most common they go to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and/or EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. If you stayed at the B Resort you would be picked up third and have to go to the Double Tree before heading to a park.

It usually takes a good 20 minutes (from the last resort on the route) or so to reach the Magic Kingdom from the Downtown Disney area hotels in my experience.

If the 'A Bus' is running late or full, you can always walk across the street to the Wyndham LBV and jump on the 'B Bus' and get to the parks as well. We've done this before as the different buses just stick to one side of the street or the other. The 'B Bus' only has three stops hitting the Best Western, Wyndham LBV and the Buena Vista Palace.

I just booked the MouseSavers deal as well for B Resort for October. Any more feedback on the hotel honoring the MouseSavers rates?

I have a printout of my confirmation with the rates that I pulled from the website (there's an area to modify/review existing reservation, and there is a confirmation number with the rates there). A bit worried hearing what others had gone through during check-in.

We check in in 2 weeks. For 3 nights pre disney. Busing will not be an issue for us as we will have a car. I printed out my confirmation so hoping thy honor the price. Also have the tweetbupgrade thing printed. As i am reading it, seems like only one peron had pricing issues. Correct?
Slightly alarmed as i didnt get an email confirmation either.

Spoke to hotel today and they said my reservation has the mouse savers price and that I won't be charged the parking or resort fee. So feel a bit better. I will update once I get there

After going back and forth with hotel reps and getting in touch with manager, my issue was taken care of. Per hotel employees my reservation was unique and they never seen anything like that happening (reservation was not shown the rate).
We had no problem checking in under MouseSaver rate.

As for the hotel, it's a different story. They pretend to be/look high end, but in reality lobby is new and shiny, but rooms are just went some cosmetic innovations. The paint job was done pretty bad in the room we stayed. The AC was the loudest I've ever experienced. I am not a complainer by my nature, but it really was bad. We've got a room facing the pool. It was HUGE mistake not to change it right the way because people by the pool were loud till 11 pm, and the projector lights all around the pool were lighting our room even through the blackout curtains. We had horrible experience and will never go back even if we will get the same $89 rate with free parking and no resort fee. I am not even going to complain in balls of hair in the shower and bathroom floor... I really hope other people would have better experience!

Well so far so good! Got a room on the 15th floor with "theme park" view. We can see the ball! Our room is modern and cute. We have only been here for a brief while so I will give more feedback after a night or 2.
As an aside DTD is a huge mess right now with all the construction of the garages. But I have to say I loved the garage with the spots available.

Beds are so comfy! Loving this hotel. Kind of Euro in feel. And it's shower only, no tub but that works for us just something I had not seen mentioned. Tomorrow we head to CBR and afraid it will be a letdown. But it's Disney!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter