Just returned from short trip

momtoccc

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

DH and I just returned from short adults-only trip to WDW. We had a great time and I think the crowds did go down because we got lots done in our 3 days!!

We did Epcot WS (and Soarin) on Sunday and EMH at MK Sunday night (stayed until 1am). EMH was crowded at first but by midnight we walked on everything we wanted to do.
Monday we rested by pool, went to DTD (went to movie and came out to bomb scare) and had wonderful dinner at Victoria and Albert's. :cloud9:

Tuesday we went to AK at opening, rode EE twice in first 15 minutes. Then we rode Dinosaur, saw Tough to be a Bug and Festival of the Lion King. We had finished everything on my list by 11am! We got a snack and rested a few minutes and then headed to Hollywood Studios. We immediately got FP for ToT and went and rode RnR twice using single rider line. I don't think people realize what a great deal the single rider line is - we rode RnR 4-5 times that day using that line. It is even faster than FP line. :cool1:

Our plan was to stay all day at DHS and see Fantasmic. We got so much done that we ended up sitting at bar at Prime Time playing some cards and relaxing. Very nice. DH had never seen Fantasmic so we enjoyed that alot. All in all a great quick trip for us.

Oh.. weather was great - warm but not too humid or too hot. Actually, the morning we were at AK it was overcast and cooler - perfect for that park! :)

Anyone going down soon will have a great time!

So glad to hear that you had a great trip! Next week, DH and I are going on our first "just the two of us" trip in eight years! Our time constraints are very similar to yours. I hope we have as great a trip as you guys did! Thanks!

Great details on your trip! Thanks for posting them. We're leaving Sunday to stay for a week!

We are leaving Saturday for a week. (1st trip) It sounds like it will be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter