Just returned from our first DLR trip!

Adam&Alex's Mom

Adam & Alex's Mom
After months of waiting we finally went tp DL!!! :cool1: We were there from Aug 6 - Aug 10 and spent three days in the park. We stayed at the DLH and enjoyed concierage service. We had high points and low points but overall we had a grand time!!! :dance3:

I plan on starting my trip report later tonight and I will post a link on this forum. I had also mentioned pre-trip that I am pooh sized and I would write a ride review from a pooh prospective on what we went on.... I promise that will come soon as well. I need to unpack and get some groceries... we got in after 11 pm last night... :laundy:

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time overall. I'm eager to read your trip report as we are staying at DLH with concierge in a couple of months.

Welcome back!

If you don't get around to a TR (like me ;)), be sure & post a highlight lowlight post here.

Would love to hear your thoughts on DLR. :yay:

hound

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter