Just returned from my first Disney Cruise!

HauntedBoy

Earning My Ears
My partner and I had a blast. We got to ring in the New Year with the characters and even saw the Dream. The Magic passed by it at Castaway Cay and then pulled up to see its first fireworks show. Below are some pics. That is me with Scar (he was hot!) and both of us with Captain Jack.

My first vacation with his fam turned out to be great. I look forward to many more.

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4824.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4893.jpg

Awesome. Glad you had a great time and that you were able to get a sneak peek at the Dream.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Did you meet Pio, one of the bartenders? Or Bonita? I miss my Magical friends.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I just reserved our first cruise for our family and it will not be until next year. I'll just have to "dream" until then:goodvibes

The cruise line is the best Disney vacation ever! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing those great pics and videos!

I SO want to try a Disney Cruise some day, but it's one of those things where I've never been on one, don't know if it's something that we'd like, but who knows. We both want to try it. We just need to shell out the cash. Maybe this summer I'll book one for 2012. The Wonder is heading to Los Angeles, so we could even do one out of there some time. But I'm really wanting to see Cast Away Cay or whatever it's called.

*SIGH*...
All week I've been drooling over pictures of the Dream and fantasizing about booking another DCL cruise. Thanks for the Dream photos! :thumbsup2

DCL is one of those vacations that once you've been, you compare EVERY other vacation to it, and nothing ever even comes close...

Maybe we'll plan a "Family" cruise for 2012!! Get as many of us gays together as we can and take over the ship!!! :lmao: We'll call it "Gay Days on the High Seas" or something! Rosie aint got nothin on us!! :rotfl: A girl can dream, right??

I want to go back so bad. Can't wait to book!! I'm glad you had such a great time! :goodvibes

Those are awesome photos. I totally agree that Scar is *hot*. I'm looking at booking a cruise sometime in the next couple of years. If you have more photos please share the link, that would be awesome.

Thanks for posting, and I totally agree about Scar's hotness!

I'll be sailing on the Dream at the end of July/early August and can't wait!

Looks like a fun trip!

We keep talking about another DCL trip, but, it never seems to work out. The transatlantic trips are the ones we've been most intrigued by, but, if I'm working the dates just don't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter