• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned from Fantasy today

I was at WDW a couple of years back and was walking into the commissary at AoA. A young lady was coming through the main door. She was wearing an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny bikini. I mean the bottoms had become a thong. A man who was about her fathers age was holding the door for her as he waited to leave. He was desperately trying not to look at her. I wasn't offended, just embarrassed. Why? Nothing wrong with the human body, in fact, it is perfectly legal for women to be topless in public in Canada. Rightly so. But....... I dont think it's wrong to want people to wear more in a restaurant. Where do you do the line? As OP said, underwear, bathing suits, topless persons (in Canadian waters of course)
Each to their own and I am going to extremes but it follows the argument being presented here. Trust me, no one wants to see me in a bikini, itsy bitsy or otherwise.🤣

Lobster was final night and the head server will cut it up for you. As per mid January.
Thanks! One more question about the DCL app: as soon as you board, can you see the schedule of activities for every day of your cruise, or are you limited to only seeing one day at a time?

Thanks! One more question about the DCL app: as soon as you board, can you see the schedule of activities for every day of your cruise, or are you limited to only seeing one day at a time?
I could see things in advance but it would change. Like The app said there would be bingo and then they took it away. The morning talk show said there would be bingo too. But the bingo eventually fell off the schedule. Also things were added as well.

And a pirates life for me replaced it. Take young children who will enjoy the show but not teens and up. Not the best skit for adults, wish we had a back table to duck out of what we thought was a game show. It was several childrens games during a show. Kinda like if Bozo circus was done as a pirate show.

I swear they also had blueberry.. or did I just dream it?
For the free soft serve, between our pre covid wonder and magic cruises we had blueberry, mango, pineapple coconut, mint, strawberry, banana, vanilla, and chocolate.

Oh, good question. Can you still even bring food or drinks in to the theatres?

As of 2/14, food and drink were not allowed into either theater on the Dream and Preludes was completely closed. That's a change from back in September, when drinks were allowed and Preludes was selling them.

For the free soft serve, between our pre covid wonder and magic cruises we had blueberry, mango, pineapple coconut, mint, strawberry, banana, vanilla, and chocolate.

I would have loved mango. All I have ever seen in all of my cruises is the vanilla, chocolate, and banana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter