Just returned from Disney, parade was excellent, but never again!

louise1928

Mouseketeer
We just got back today from Disney! The best part of my trip was the Magic Kingdom Christmas Parade! Wonderful! I really enjoyed it!! and the Buena Vista Palace hotel, was heaven!

I have not been to disney in 30 years, and my husband, this was his 1st!

I will post a review later, however, I will say I will never visit Magic Kingdom again during the christmas holiday, period. We were warned!!! I am happy I got to see the parade, it was the highlight of my trip, but never again! Otherwise it was a nice trip. Was it what I expected?, yes and no, but I will post a full report later of MK, AK and Downtown Disney, I am little tired right now! stay tuned.....

It had to be because of the crowds. I look forward to your review in detail.

I can't find your report. Why never again??

I think she probably means never again going during a busy time. I know what she means. I LOVE Disney-but so not worth spending half your days waiting in lines & fighting w/ crowds just to cross a street.

I apologize everyone for the delay in my report. One of my husbands friends and he was our next door neighbor, passed away New Years eve, and its just been a very sad time for us.

I will post it this week, however, what I meant is that we would never visit during the christmas season. Animal kingdom was fine, but MK was unbearable to say the least.

stay tuned for my report!

P.S. The worst part were the crowds, unbelievable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter