Just returned from Carnival Glory..can't wait to sail DCL again!

My first cruise was Disney also....I am spoiled too but not for the reasons you are stating. Just because I get to cruise every year. Try another line. You will like it just fine. They all have different things to offer. Remember these wonderful :) people are die hard Disney fans (and what a group :wave: )....all the lines have them, but maybe this is not the group you want to talk to to talk you out of doing Disney again :confused3 ...the blove it. Go to the cruise critic boards under the ship lines you are interested and you will find the same die hards for their lines talking you into them. Compare what they have to say. Once again....DIsney was my first but RCCL (Voyager) was (once again) my favorite (ship).....Hey that tomato almost hit me!!! :rotfl2: I am going on the Magic again in Sept so maybe I will swing back but....the love is for cruising. If you want me to compare and contrast anything I have been on with Disney, feel free to PM me. There are definate advantages and disadvantages to both.

When I said "the blove it" above......

......I meant "They Love It"

That was hard for even me to figure out and I wrote it :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter