Just returned from BWV

rentingspace

love life & live it!! Love my boys!
Just got back from BWV room #4059. WOW:woohoo: We had a great view of the boardwalk and the Epcot ball. Highly recommend this room! Could not have been happier. I probably would have picked this room if they gave me the choice. Love the resort so easy to get around. Have any questions just ask.

The room was a peferred view studio. Alot of room for the 2 of us. Half way down the hall from the elevator could not hear that at all. Short walk. Everything on the boardwalk side we were on was quite from 10:pm on. Would not have personally wanted to stay on the pool side seemed too loud for me even during the day. I like to sit on my balcony and just soak it all in. The pool side would have been to loud for me.

Could you see the fireworks?

Glad to hear your room was everything you could've wanted!

Jean

Hi Rentingspace,
We will have our first DVC trip in June at BWV. We have always stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in the past. DH is concerned about not having a food court. What did you do for meals?
Thanks,
TK

Jonestavern- Yes we could see the fireworks. We saw the tips of Epcot, but the full view of Magic Kingdom over the Beach Club. My pictures are too dark to post I think.

tksbaskets- Meals were easy for us 2 grown adults we walked over to Epcot(which has all of your food choices.) We did have breakfast at Spoodles not busy in and out, we also ate at the bakery, we ate at ESPN for lunch when we first arrived we ended up in a live radio braodcast, now that was cool. We also grabbed corn dogs on the boardwalk there are carts that have nachos corndogs reg dogs, chicken sandwhich. We have 2 boys 4 & 2. We think it's a perfect spot for them. We watched alot of parents just run their kids in the lawn. Lots of fun from the balcony.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. We are staying at BWV for first time in May, also preferred view studio (renting points). Our last time at WDW was in December of 2005 & we stayed at The Beach Club Resort (LOVED IT!!!) and wasn't sure if BWV would live up to our expectations, but, after reading your post - I think we are really going to enjoy our stay.

:hourglass

Just had to add my 2 cents........We stayed at the BWV for the third time this past December - don't remember our room #; but it was the first room on your right after exiting the elevator on the 4th floor - a studio room overlooking the boardwalk and the green......Absolutely marvelous room, great amenities. terrific stay... They're right when they welcome you in the looby by saying, "Welcome Home"... Our 8 day stay was definitely magical. Can't wait to go again - maybe next year...........

I just love The Boardwalk villas... Boardwalk view. It is truly something. I think next to the castle view ( which I have never had, but would truly love to have) it has to be the next best view to have. This is my opinion, of course. I have set on the balcony and just soaked it all in, for hours. Truly unwinded. Then off to the park again. Great restauants on the boardwalk.

Count me in as another BWV lover. We've stayed at a few other DVC resorts, but always come "home" to BWV. We like to think of the Boardwalk area as our small town, and Epcot as "the big city" where we go for dinner and entertainment (although there are both at BW!)

Here's a shot of DD enjoying our early morning Boardwalk/Epcot view.

epcot_view.jpg

Count me in as another BWV lover. We've stayed at a few other DVC resorts, but always come "home" to BWV. We like to think of the Boardwalk area as our small town, and Epcot as "the big city" where we go for dinner and entertainment (although there are both at BW!)

Here's a shot of DD enjoying our early morning Boardwalk/Epcot view.

epcot_view.jpg

Oh wow what a beautiful view! :love: Think we might try for a preferred view at BWV if we can't get BCV at the 7 month window next week.

Thanks for sharing

T
x

Glad you had a great time. I have always wanted to stay at the BW, and our family is considering a stay there on our next trip. It sounds like a lot of fun with lots of things to do on the boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter