Just Remember to Beer Me at Mile 25 When I Do the Full Marathon - Jan 16 TR UPDATE 4/24 Pg. 8

I'm glad to hear you had a great start to your trip. I was also flying to Orlando that Thursday.

Juicy pear does sound like a fantastic flavor! YUM!

Your room at the Poly looks great, but the Ambassador Suite?!? Sweet! So happy for them, and I'm glad your family got to enjoy it, too.

:goodvibes

I don't think even Rihanna knows what she's singing in that song :rotfl:

I'm glad travel day went smooth!

Wow that suite is AMAZING!

Sounds like a great time catching up with everyone :)

Yay!! Fun udpates!! Glad you got to florida with no struggles! And yay for poly!! I've only stayed once and just can't afford to anymore! Maybe next contract we'll do it again! I know Kara & some other girls really enjoyed the serve yourself booze at club level, bahaha!
The suite is AMAZING WOW!
Can't wait to read more!

That suite though! We are going in December and are going to splurge and stay one night concierge at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I think my sister will enjoy the free beer haha!

Wow that suite is amazing! I'm pretty convinced I will never get upgraded either...well, it did happen for our Disneymoon, so I guess that's it for me and the Disney upgrades!

I want to run a Disney race SOOO freakin badly, but my body just hates running. Like I told myself I would start the Couch to 5K again last night and I made it half way through because my ankles felt like they were going to snap! Is that normal when you first start running? :confused3 Because I stopped, I didn't want to injure myself 6 weeks before my first trip to Disneyland! :rotfl:

Glad you trip went smoothly!

you room looks really nice, and getting to sleep in a bed is an added bonus!

Wow, that suite is amazing. Did it come with the Christmas tree or did Caitlin's family set it up?

drink some concierge beer.
... I think I heard that in a rap song once

It's dope and sweet for me to be here
Maxin' and relaxin', dirnking some concierge beer

... or, you know, not

That was sweet of your Disney Ohana to send up the anniversary gift!

I also picked up a bag of juicy pear jelly beans. Because they're the best flavor ever! And I'm not paying Disney prices for that stuff.

No really, they're the only flavor that matters.

PREACH, sister! Juicy pear or BUST!!! Also, it's quite telling that talking about jelly beans is what drags me out of my lurkerdom to comment on your TR. :laughing: Oh, also, I'm here and following your TR. :rotfl:

I'm the Accounting Manager at my company, so I had a lot to do before I left to finish reporting on closing our period.

I so fell your pain. That's basically what I do too. ::yes::

I had to make a pit stop at the Jelly Belly Store on the way up to the airport

Gag!! I had a very bad incident with Jelly Beans as a child and still can't eat them to this day. They are not pleasant coming back up that's all I'm going to say.

Pop was TSA pre-check this time. Mom and I weren't.

You really should look into getting your TSA pre-check with as often as you travel. It cost me $85 dollars and is good for 5 years. Best $85 I've spent in a while. Of course I fly out of the Atlanta airport so security is a little crazier there. I've waited over an hour at times in the regular line!

And was scolded by Mom because he was singing LOUD! He just didn't realize I guess.

:rotfl2:There's the Popadon I missed!

I never get upgraded. I'm convinced it will never happen.

Story of my life. In all the trips I've taken I've never been upgraded either.

But this was our lovely room for four nights

Beautiful! I don't think I'll ever stay at a Deluxe because I'm never in the room and it's not worth the expense to me. But the rooms sure are nice.

I guess only rich people would need a bidet!
:rotfl2: :rotfl: Those things just look so strange to me like some kind of weird torture devise. And knowing how clumsy I am, I would probably hurt myself trying to us it.

So happy you're back. I think I've read all your trip reports. It's so nice to see you and your parents again. I hope your dad is back to feeling well. Looking forward to reading along.

I did not go to marathon weekend this year, so I am looking forward to the rest of your report.
But man, oh so jealous - I would move into that suite too!!

Following! Glad you are back. Really impressed you kept up the long distance running. (I did a half marathon, and was happy to do just one, and then went back to shorter distances. It's such a commitment to maintain that level of fitness. Good for you!)

Isn't that how Rihanna's song goes? Anyone know the lyrics really? Yes? No? Well, if anyone asks, according to me, they are as listed above. Make sure you include the ders. They are very important.

:rotfl2::rotfl:

Daaaang, what a perfect grand jete!!!

I constantly tell Mom and Dad it's because I'm not an old fart, so I'm not worthy.

Don't worry, one day we'll be old farts and worthy ::yes::

I have no food pictures, because I mean, it's Chili's. Right?

::yes::

I've missed seeing pics of your Dad! :goodvibes

Woah, what app is this?!

To which I commented "I guess only rich people would need a bidet!"

I want to know...did you try it?!? Did they ever try it? Cause i'd love to one day.

What a fantastic suite, holy cow! Can't even imagine the price per night :faint:

Aw 45 years this August, that's amazing :love:

The Polynesian is amazing, and I laughed out loud at your sofa bed comment. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, I can't believe at least some of the DVC rooms don't have two queens.

That suite looks incredible. I've never actually seen pictures of it before. They'd have to drag me outta there kicking and screaming if I ever stayed there.

Looking forward to seeing what you got at the expo.

Oh, and I think it's wonderful that your parents were celebrating 45 years. That's just awesome.

So super excited you are back and writing a trip report!! Now if only somehow you could throw in something about the adorable Joaquin.... haha!

I completely understand about liking Milwaukee over O' Hare/Midway. I'm about halfway between Milwaukee and O'Hare, and always look to Milwaukee first for flights. O'Hare is a distant second, and Midway only as a last resort (if Southwest flies nonstop from MDW but doesn't from MKE).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter