Just received PIN code with free Park Hopper option.

That is fantastic! That is exactly what I am hoping for. What deluxe hotels are included in the 30%? Thanks, still checking my email and mail constantly

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Save up to 20%
Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
Save up to 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard/Pool View Rooms
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save up to 20%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Savanna View/Club Level Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
Save up to 20%
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save up to 15%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Save up to 15%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort –Family Suites Only
Disney’s Pop Century
Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Save up to 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Save up to 20%
Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels
Save up to 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Standard/Pool View Rooms
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save up to 20%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Savanna View/Club Level Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels
Save up to 20%
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save up to 15%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels
Save up to 15%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort –Family Suites Only
Disney’s Pop Century
Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows and Disney’s Art of Animation – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.

Thanks! That's what we were hoping for, 30% at Boardwalk. Now if we can only get the pin. I hope that this will be the summer offer to Disney VISA or general public because that added park hopper is a nice surprise along with the room discount. Thanks again

We're going next month on another PIN code I received but here is what it says...

SAVE UP TO 30%*
on rooms at select
Walt Disney World Resort hotels
Plus, when you upgrade to a room and ticket package that includes a minimum 6-Day Magic Your Way® Theme Park ticket, get the Park Hopper® Option added to your ticket FREE!

For stays most nights 5/30–8/25/16
Did you get this in snail mail or email?

We did not receive an email but my wife called yesterday and the pin code was attached to our name. 30% off plus free park hopper upgrade. Poly here we come! Voodoo Sticky Pig Wings!!!!!!!

Last year I received every pin that came out. But sadly, I seem to have missed the cut this year:( But I guess that's ok. I purchased my tickets through the base my DH works on, so I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the free park hopper option.

I wish I could get these emails. We have a trip planned for late June and would love to take advantage of this deal! Going to call now

Thanks OP for the information. Just called and no luck for our upcoming August trip. The CM did suggest calling back in 10-14 days to check again.

Question! We booked thru a travel agent so they still hold our reservation (i have the numbers and all that) so do they need to inquire about a pin code or can I call? Will they give me the code if it is there to share with my TA?

Question! We booked thru a travel agent so they still hold our reservation (i have the numbers and all that) so do they need to inquire about a pin code or can I call? Will they give me the code if it is there to share with my TA?

You can call and ask if you have a PIN associated with your name that will work for your dates. If so, call your TA and let them know that and then they can call and use the PIN.

I emailed my TA and she called for me, (love her!) and the PIN WAS THERE! We arent saving nearly as much as some others as we had to move up from a standard to a preferred room but it's still 200.00 in my pocket! Well really more if you count the park hopper option, but I was already willing to pay that.. so...

I emailed my TA and she called for me, (love her!) and the PIN WAS THERE! We arent saving nearly as much as some others as we had to move up from a standard to a preferred room but it's still 200.00 in my pocket! Well really more if you count the park hopper option, but I was already willing to pay that.. so...

So was I buying the park hopper, but it is a huge savings, not having to pay for that part. Its especially a savings BECAUSE you were going to get it and have to pay for it! Also, you have a better room now!! Kudos!

So was I buying the park hopper, but it is a huge savings, not having to pay for that part. Its especially a savings BECAUSE you were going to get it and have to pay for it! Also, you have a better room now!! Kudos!

It actually is a savings of 640.00 :)

Do you have to have a resort booked before you call up to see if you have a pin code?

Wow. I just had my bubble burst. Got a UOC today. Went to apply it to my existing reservation. No deal. Only would apply if we upgraded our room thus canceling any savings. Are you kidding me Disney? So disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter