Just received partial documents..Unusual?

Taylor

Driver of the Ultimate Driving Machine
There are a total of five of us cruising on the 3-day Wonder on October 30, 2003. On Friday we received the documents for two of the five people travelling. I was a bit suprised that we didn't receive all of the documents together. Is this typical?

Are all five of you in the same cabin? If so I would call DCL and let them know that you only got documents for part of your party. If they are split into two cabins I would expect the other half to get their documents seperately.

We have two cabins booked (two different families) and I received all the documents at the same time. I would call and find out what's going on.:D

On our last 3 DCL cruises, I received the documents for all 5 of us at once and I had two cabins booked. I would call DCL and see where the other documents are.

We have 2 rooms with 2 people each. All the documents came to our address. We got one package on a Friday for one room and did not get the others until the following Tuesday for the other room. Our TA gave us the tracking number and they had been sent out one day apart but the other package was stuck over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter