Just read this about DJ AM

Was he the one on the small plane that almost died?

What a waste of a good life. You survive a plane crash only to kill yourself with drugs. la sigh

I also remember he was really obese and lost a ton of weight from getting weight loss surgery. :sad2::sad2:

Adam Goldstein

Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a Jewish family, Goldstein was a member of the rock band Crazy Town, known for their hit "Butterfly". He has also scratched on albums for Papa Roach, Madonna, Will Smith, and Shifty and played concerts with Jay-Z. He has played private events for celebrities like Jim Carrey, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Stiller, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, and Kate Hudson. [1] He has a one-year contract with Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub inside Caesar's Palace to play at the venue every Friday and opening a nightclub at Caesars Atlantic City called Dusk.[2]

He has recently collaborated with Travis Barker of Blink-182 and +44 in several performances, including the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. On December 1. 2008, TV Guide reported that DJ AM will make his first appearance with Travis Barker since the two survived the plane crash. The duo performed at New Year's Nation's Los Angeles 2008 New Year's Eve Party at The Wiltern. Their performance was streamed live on the Internet via New Year's Nation's official site, and was broadcast at other New Year's Nation parties across the U.S.[3][4] Before the gig Barker told press, "I'm ready to get back onstage with AM and continue to rock the house. I'm very excited to bring in the New Year in my hometown of L.A."[5]

I am in total shock over this. I really had thought he had turned it around.

I actually feel sick.

Poor Travis Barker. I can't imagine. First his best friend in the crash and his bodyguard and now Adam.

http://www.djam.com/

I really hope this isn't true but TMZ generally doesn't get this stuff wrong.

There are also a lot of celebs on Twitter who seem to think it is true.

Just heard about this. I was in Atlantic City not too long ago and saw his club, Dusk, under construction at Caesars. It apparently opened last month, so at least he got to be there for it. My friend also saw him spin in Las Vegas in June and said she had a blast and he did a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter