Just Purchased DVC !!!

I am so excited for you! You will love your membership. I wish AKL was our home because it is my favorite and I can't wait to see it this May!

Thanks folks, we are SOOOOO excited. This is going to be the longest wait ever though, we typically go every year but to help make this purchase we are skipping our May 2016 trip and waiting til 2017 !!!

Also, just waiting to clear ROFR (which I am sure it will at the price per point we paid) is killing me ! :(

Congrats! just returned from Kidani. It was our second visit there. Love it. We have been owners (SSR) since 2003 and have never looked back. Love our DVC

Congrats!:welcome::welcome::welcome:
AKV is one of our home resorts since 2007 and it's still one or our favorites! Love it there and can't wait for my return trip this month!
Enjoy every vacation!

Congratulations and welcome home!

AKL was our second purchase. We ended up staying there so much, it made sense when we decided to add on points!

Congrats! We visited AKL in '09 just to see how it looks. The resort is amazing! Hope to book there after we pass ROFR (soon, please)!

Thanks folks, we are SOOOOO excited. This is going to be the longest wait ever though, we typically go every year but to help make this purchase we are skipping our May 2016 trip and waiting til 2017 !!!

Also, just waiting to clear ROFR (which I am sure it will at the price per point we paid) is killing me ! :(

ouch, that is a long wait. Did you clear ROFR yet?

btw, excellent choice, welcome home neighbor.

ouch, that is a long wait. Did you clear ROFR yet?

btw, excellent choice, welcome home neighbor.

It was a bit longer than we were hoping for for sure, but yes after 26 days we cleared ROFR, just waiting for final documents to send in our final payment and paper work. I heard 26 days wasn't too long, that its often between 20 and the max 30.

and yea, we LOVE AKL ... can't wait to head back for our first official time at our "home" resort :)

Congratulations & Welcome Home. :welcome:
AKL-Kidani is one of my favorite resorts. I want to purchase points there too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter