Just printer transfers on LASER JET...Can i still use them?

I just got your pm as well but I will post here in case anyone else has the same issue.

You may find that since you have printed it on a laser printer that the transfer and the backing paper are now fused (or adhered) together. If this is the case, then sadly, they are garbage.

If you can remove the backing paper from the transfer, than I would try to iron them on and see what happens. You may have gotten lucky and that the printer was not quite hot enough to activate the 'stick'.

Just follow the regular directions and see what happens. Keep us posted as I would like to know the outcome.

For anyone else who may be thinking about doing this 'on purpose'. Please don't, as I have heard that the heat of a laser printer may not only melt the transfer but in doing so can also could ruin the machine itself.

Just wanted to let you know that I also did this. I was able to transfer all my prints to my shirts. :yay:
I hope that they turn out for you. Just make sure that you wash :laundy: your shirts before you try to iron on your transfers.
I hope that it works for you

Oddly enough, they didnt feel hot or anything. Maybe newer lasers arent as hot or something. Anyway, I will proceed as normal and see what happens. I will let you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter