BriarRosie

<font color=blue>Creator of Tag Fairy Haiku:<br>Cl
Ok, after we all vented because of yet another poor event where many of
us either couldn't get into a room to be judged without crashing, or couldn't
get into the VMK Prize Machine room without crashing, I thought I'd
add what pours salt on my wounds:

I kept seeing my biggest VMK wish list fulfilled on others. I'd see someone
walk into a room wearing a seagull hat. I click on the person, and they'd
have the Leota pin and dancing inferno, too.

Just pour salt on my wounds, now. :rolleyes:

Or when they come in to your room, all happy with the pins, oh...but wait...I just booted them!

Well, some good news. The MadameLeota pin is now available. If you don't have the credits, let me know and I will gift you one.

MaliaMichelle said:
Well, some good news. The MadameLeota pin is now available. If you don't have the credits, let me know and I will gift you one.

Aww! I do have plenty of credits, so I wasn't worried about the massive
clothes horse Halloween week. ;) I have a fraction of MousseDude's
credits :rotfl2: but I think I'm fairly "comfortable". I appreciate the offer,
but someone else has already been extremely generous to me. :love:

I can't wait to get Leota!

Now, what would REALLY be pouring salt in everyone's wounds is if they release the carpet pin sometime this week. :rolleyes:

you know my brother pointed out the fact that with a lot of kids with their school parties and all today, and then trick or treating tonight, a lot of kids (and parents) may miss either the grey suits or the pins, or simply dont have time today to create a mule or 2 and get them if they needed credits, with everything else going on.

Y'all may want to stock up a bit, if you can, could come in handy later on if there is something you still want to trade for. :confused3

Dont' know if this will make you guys feel better but it seriously brught a tear to my eye. Yeah I booted some guy out of my room that had not one or two inferno pins but three! He comes back later, pulls up a trade window and i'm waiting for him to say how i'm mean and don't deserve to be a community leader and you know what he says?!?! Hi, I feel bad for you so when I get back from so cool (school) I'm going to give you one because what am I going to do with three anyways? I'll see you later...=tear= =tear= seriously someone saying that to me after everything I went through yesterday doesn't that just bring a tear to your eye? I wish there was more people like that not just in this game but in this world. I want to be more like that. ^_^

that is very cool.

oh, and i commend you on the boot. lol It has been a long running "joke" that i boot anyone from my room that performs a magic that i do not have, which now is only inferno, (they can come back in like 5 minutes). but people from the dis have witnessed me do it and we all had a good laugh, so glad to see you gave them the boot. :rotfl:

wow the leota pin is now on sale, did not see it and just traded a fortune for one a little while a go and now I am not happy no wonder he was saying hurry hurry, should of known better than to trade with him, I heard rumors that he is not fair Darth with 3 intials......great....inferno seems so important to everyone should of asked for that one.....

sorry just venting.....so my DD23 says....first bad trade ever... :confused3 where are the honest people....

nevermind the guy just lied to get back at me...what a terrible person! It's bad enough all the stuff that happened yesterday but this too! VMK SUCKS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am no longer going to be nice on vmk to people and i won't trust anyone i'm in it for myself and no one else!

OOwch! that hurt! I poured the salt and that stung! maybe we should stick to pepper...

oh i finally got into that vmk treasure room today and guess what didn't even win credits i won nothing so after waiting in a line that took me over 2 hours for i win nothing!

CL_Rurounivash said:
nevermind the guy just lied to get back at me...what a terrible person! It's bad enough all the stuff that happened yesterday but this too! VMK SUCKS! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I am no longer going to be nice on vmk to people and i won't trust anyone i'm in it for myself and no one else!
That is horrible!! I learned not to trust the people who say " Here, I'll give you *insert rare item here* later." and not get my hopes up :teeth: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter