Just popped down to the Travel Agent.

The Eighth Dwarf

Mouseketeer
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

And picked up my tickets, anyway I have a question.
We are going to the AKL and booked our park tickets and Disney dining plan altogether. So when we picked up the tickets there was no park tickets, or anything for the DDP.

Now I thought these were just put on to your Keys to the world card when we arrived but the young lady in the shop was talking about seeing the Thomas Cook rep when we got there.

Is this the way it works or will the hotel already know what we are meant to get?

Oh and 3 weeks to go :banana::banana::banana:

They will know at check in and put them on your KTTW card. I hope you enjoy AKL we stopped there last year in a savannah view room, it was excellent. We will not be far behind you, so looking forward to this years holiday. Have a great time..

hello, we are from portstewart and will be on the same flight as you,(saw your last posts) we are also staying in AKL. We stayed there last year and loved it, we have a 3yr old and he loved it so much still talks about THE hotel, the pool is great for kids very safe, the hotel is out of this world you will love it, the food in boma is great, just to walk around the hotel at night is lovely, my 3yr old loved the night vision glasses, the staff are great and the rooms are lovely, this hotel has full marks for me. I'm not sure if you noticed but the thomas cook flight from belfast have been delayed until after 5pm for the past two weeks running, that the only cloud. I'm sorry I can't help with your question we book the hotel through Disney.:goodvibes

hello, we are from portstewart and will be on the same flight as you,(saw your last posts) we are also staying in AKL. We stayed there last year and loved it, we have a 3yr old and he loved it so much still talks about THE hotel, the pool is great for kids very safe, the hotel is out of this world you will love it, the food in boma is great, just to walk around the hotel at night is lovely, my 3yr old loved the night vision glasses, the staff are great and the rooms are lovely, this hotel has full marks for me. I'm not sure if you noticed but the thomas cook flight from belfast have been delayed until after 5pm for the past two weeks running, that the only cloud. I'm sorry I can't help with your question we book the hotel through Disney.:goodvibes

Hello, thats 3 Dissers on this plane then :):love:

Thats not good news on the delays, just checked flightaware and that plan is showing as originating in Newcastle, though I think it was on time though. Means that it may be difficult getting the whole family sitting together.

We can have a Dis gathering on board :)

I'm pretty sure it's a direct flight. I know sometime thomas cook sometimes do a flight from Scotland via Belfast to las Vegas. I think the delay started in Sanford, as it comes into Belfast then gets turned around and flys back to Sanford. Hopefully we'll not be sitting in the airport for an extra 8 hours.

I'm pretty sure it's a direct flight. I know sometime thomas cook sometimes do a flight from Scotland via Belfast to las Vegas. I think the delay started in Sanford, as it comes into Belfast then gets turned around and flys back to Sanford. Hopefully we'll not be sitting in the airport for an extra 8 hours.

was on time this week :)

'bout ye? It's SDD time! :banana::banana:

Are either of you on facebook to arrange a mini dis meet in the airport / on board? lol PM for my name if you are

We only booked a flydrive through Thomas Cook so can't help with your questions. Only thing to be careful with is I have seen a few comments about issues getting 14 day park tickets on your hotel room key, seems to mess up over 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter