Just played the new DVC online game...

Fun! We just played and won the first two boards (beat Scar and Hades) but lost the last one by a nose (darn you, Evil Queen!). Still ended up with 63 points. Oh how I wish they were real!! My girls are already fighting over who gets to roll on tomorrow's game.... :laughing: It was fun!

They are real for 3 years if you are the winner. :thumbsup2

I Just played and ended up with 53 points. Don't know if this is good or not?!?!

I did bad. I ended up with 45 points and won all three games! Looks like I got the worst score.

I played...so much fun. I got 58 points.

I'm shocked that I'm eligible to play being from Ontario, Canada. Maybe it's a sign that I'll win ;)

I love playing this game as well , I have won 5 out of 6 games so far . Can' t wait til morning to play again .

I won 67 points but lost on the last board. It was like the cruise board game. Played that a million times but never won.

I think i am going to send in my postcards since that will let me win 500 points for 3 years instead of taking a chance with the game.

Cool game! I've had a lot of fun with it. I've won about 2/3 of them. Still don't know if the scenic route or the short cut is better to take. On one of the games, I rolled a 1 every single time. Went maybe about 5 or 6 spaces the whole time. Ugh!

Thank you so much for the link :cool1:....I had no idea that this existed. This is why I love the DISBoards :love:.

I won 67 points but lost on the last board. It was like the cruise board game. Played that a million times but never won.

I think i am going to send in my postcards since that will let me win 500 points for 3 years instead of taking a chance with the game.
You get to play 10 times. Each time you play your score is added to your total from your previous games. If you get at least 50 points each time you play you will get to 500 points.

You get to play 10 times. Each time you play your score is added to your total from your previous games. If you get at least 50 points each time you play you will get to 500 points.

Now that I figured out what to do, I won 2 of today's 3 boards and I collected 3 souvenirs. Added 65 points to my paltry 35 from my first game for a 2 game total of 100 points! :woohoo: This is so fun to play.

Looks like you can win developer points at AKV for 3 years. The big question that I have is what will my winning do to my tax liability. The rules state that the winnings are reported to the IRS and they give you some cash to offset the tax.

:earsboy: Bill

But if they give you money to offset the tax...you have to claim that as income:confused3

I played for the first time just now.... I won all three and ended up with 60 points. thanks for posting the link. :)

My 4 day total is 239 pts! I figure if we can average 50 pts a day with the 10 day maximum for entries--we'll hit the 500 point maximum...so I'm well on my way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter