Just Park tickes and Dining plan. Is that an option?

meburgess

Earning My Ears
I am just wondering... we will be taking our second Disney cruise:cheer2: in October and will be combining our trip with a 3 day visit to the Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot amd Hollywood Studios FL).

I am just wondering if I can add the dining option to the purchase of a One day ticket - we just want to dedicate one day to each one of the parks-. Does anyone know? :confused3 We already have the lodging booked and we'll not be staying at any of the DWResorts. Thanks!!:wave2:

The dining plans are part of a package that includes room and park tickets, so no, no room, no ddp. Since you have the room, you can add tix and ddp.

I am just wondering if I can add the dining option to the purchase of a One day ticket - we just want to dedicate one day to each one of the parks-. Does anyone know? :confused3 We already have the lodging booked and we'll not be staying at any of the DWResorts. Thanks!!:wave2:

The DDP is only available if you are staying at a Disney resort as part of a package that also includes tickets. If you are staying off site you cannot get the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter