Just paid and bought H/B Premium!!!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by wedreamofdisney, Jul 24, 2009.

1. wedreamofdisney

wedreamofdisney Mouseketeer

Oh my Lord above I want to go NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:cool1:
    I am so excited, we are visiting with my cousin and her Family this year ( yes, yes I gave her the bug too:hug:) so that will be me 29, DH30, DD6, DD3 and the DC26 (Darling Cousin) DCF33, DCS8, DCD4, DCD2 :grouphug:
    We are taking Disney by storm:cheer2::cheer2:
    It will be so much fun, me and DC have been buying the kids all new outfits and planning our restaurants, we can hardly contain ourselves. We are like 2 giggly school girls:lmao:
    I think we are getting on the other halfs nerves though:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. buttercup1982

buttercup1982 DIS Veteran

Thats fantastic! :cheer2::cheer2: Where are you staying? How long you going for? :goodvibes

4. wedreamofdisney

wedreamofdisney Mouseketeer

Hi,
    We are staying at The Cheyenne for 6 nights, we stayed at The Davy Crockett Ranch last time so it's the 1st time on site properly:dance3:

5. buttercup1982

buttercup1982 DIS Veteran

6 nights wow thats fab! I've never stayed at the Cheyenne but I think the theming looks fab, I think next time we book we would look at their as DS is a big Woody fan! :goodvibes

6. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

Great news ~ happy planning! :wizard:

7. petentaz

petentaz Mouseketeer

We originally booked half board plus, however after some debate and some threads on here, we upgraded them to the prem.

I would be interested in finding out what resturants you end up chosing. We had about five different plans before we settled on one.

Going Monday to friday and eating at.

Cafe Mickey, Auburge De Cendrillion, Rendouzs de stars, Inventions and Walts.

We havent told the kids yet...but we to are like school kids when we get the planner out.

Hope you have a fab time!!!!!

Pete n Taz