• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just paid and bought H/B Premium!!!

wedreamofdisney

Mouseketeer
Oh my Lord above I want to go NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:cool1:
I am so excited, we are visiting with my cousin and her Family this year ( yes, yes I gave her the bug too:hug:) so that will be me 29, DH30, DD6, DD3 and the DC26 (Darling Cousin) DCF33, DCS8, DCD4, DCD2 :grouphug:
We are taking Disney by storm:cheer2::cheer2:
It will be so much fun, me and DC have been buying the kids all new outfits and planning our restaurants, we can hardly contain ourselves. We are like 2 giggly school girls:lmao:
I think we are getting on the other halfs nerves though:rolleyes:

Hi,
We are staying at The Cheyenne for 6 nights, we stayed at The Davy Crockett Ranch last time so it's the 1st time on site properly:dance3:

6 nights wow thats fab! I've never stayed at the Cheyenne but I think the theming looks fab, I think next time we book we would look at their as DS is a big Woody fan! :goodvibes

It will be so much fun, me and DC have been buying the kids all new outfits and planning our restaurants, we can hardly contain ourselves.

We originally booked half board plus, however after some debate and some threads on here, we upgraded them to the prem.

I would be interested in finding out what resturants you end up chosing. We had about five different plans before we settled on one.

Going Monday to friday and eating at.

Cafe Mickey, Auburge De Cendrillion, Rendouzs de stars, Inventions and Walts.

We havent told the kids yet...but we to are like school kids when we get the planner out.

Hope you have a fab time!!!!!

Pete n Taz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter