Just packing! What's the weather like now?

I actually dont even own any shorts, just jeans and capris. Cant find shorts this time of year. Will I be ok in capris and jeans?

It really just depends on what your comfort level is. Some people are comfortable in shorts at 60 degrees; other people won't wear shorts if it's below 80.

I won't wear shorts below 80 lol. Not because Im cold, I just HATE shorts and will only wear them if I am sweating.

Here now. I've worn capris and tshirts all week. Hoodie in morning and evening. I've seen people wearing winter coats, hats and gloves every night. Cast members are really bundled up, it's kind of funny! Also seen people in shorts, tank tops and flip flops. According to weather report, later next week temps are closer to 80. This week weather was anywhere from 68-75.

FREEZING! Not kidding! Bring jeans, layers, gloves and hats.

It is 54 right now and feels 20!

Pools are heated so the kids don't mind....but I wouldn't go in. Too cold when you get out. It is supposed to be warmer next week (during the day).

It has been unseasonably chilly, especially in the mornings and evenings. What really makes the difference is the wind, brrrr. I would bring layers, but defiantly bring something warm for the (40-50 degree) mornings.

We leave in the middle of the night tonight. I packed mostly sweatpants and jeans with a few shorts and t shirts with a few long sleeved or thermal shirts. Then we are bringing fuzzy jackets and winter coats with gloves and hats just in case. I don't like being either too cold or too hot.

I figure we will wear the pants and the t shirt with the jackets over them and possibly the long sleeves and then remove when the hot part of the day comes. I am bringing swimsuits because our hotel has a heated pool, but we will have to see if we end up using them. I think they have a hot tub so we might at least get in that!

I think Tues is the only day we might just get too hot so that might be the day we wear or bring shorts to change into. From the weather channel forecast it looks to be cold in the mornings and evenings, nice and comfortable in the day and mildy hot (except Tues) for just 3 to 4 hours mid day. So I think unfortunately the temp is all over the place which means layers and having to carry a lot of stuff around.

Deanie1 said:
What are people wearing - capris, jeans or shorts?:confused3

Just look up the weather on a local news station; Kissimmee is actually better than Orlando.

Wear clothing that you would feel comfortable for that temperature. Only you know what is comfortable to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter