Just ordered... NO e-mail

Will we ever get the emails or will we most likely just have to go to the ticket booth? It's been 36 hours and just the conf. email for me.

I didn't even get a confirmation email. I just got the order confirmation right after purchasing it. Is that the same thing? I ordered mine at about 7:30 last night...still no email.

I didn't even get a confirmation email. I just got the order confirmation right after purchasing it. Is that the same thing? I ordered mine at about 7:30 last night...still no email.

You get the order confirmation number right away. Then you will receive an e-mail with pdfs of your tickets.

I ordered a deluxe ap yesterday morning. I did not get a confirmation email. This morning, however, I got the confirmation email and the eticket in one.

Thanks to mousesavers on facebook and here. I grabbed my 6 day hoppers last night at about 10pm CST. It looks like I saved $120 dollars plus getting that 6th day. I got the confirmation email, still as of now no ticket email. I am sure they got slammed but what did they expect with a 2 day notice and such a large jump in price. I find it unexcusable for not everyone to get their emails, busy or not. We all had to come up with the money, and some maybe before they had budgeted to pay for their tickets. So as customers I think you should get your email. If I dont get one by Tuesday I will be calling and asking for the email, as its just easier for me to have everything in a file.

I hope the rest of you that have not gotten them, get them soon also.

Ok.......this is how my day went..................

I suddenly realised that I hadn't purchased our AP's yet for our October trip. I honestly thought I would have plenty of time as it is still 5 months away. Then I find out they are putting the AP prices up and only had limited time to get in before the price rise. So, I jumped online this afternoon, entered all my details and received a message back saying my order had been processed with an "order" number. It also said I would receive a confirmation email shortly.
This was at 1.15pm this afternoon ( Australian time so still had plenty of time up my sleeve!!! ). I waited for some time and no email. So, I decided it had not worked so I did the order again using a different credit card, got another "order" number, and again, no email.

I understand they have been having some problems, but am very concerned this hasn't gone through. I have checked both cards and neither seem to be have been debited.
I am also a little confused as to the difference between an "order" number and a "confirmation" number.
And if my order has been "processed" does that mean it has gone through?:confused3

If anyone can help, that would be great!!!

I would call them and check. U may have 2 now and hopefully u can cancel one.

Checked my internet banking just before and I have 3 pending credit card transactions ($500 each) plus the one with ARES.

Now, as I never got a confirmation email with the tickets attached i'm still assuming it didn't go through, would this be right? And the transactions should just drop off my credit card pending (hoping) yes?

YIKES! I would call and double check, They had troubles putting mine through and had to cancel it 2 times then do a manual call in to the card company.

I also got a call from my CC making sure it was me making the purchase!

yup, just wanted to add on. I had problems ordering tix friday night. My amex card wouldn't go through, but the visa did. I got my confirmation right away from the visa transaction, but still no etix (2 days later....). But amex called and talked to my husband to verify the transaction and he did :scared1:-so now I have 2 card charges, and one confirmation and no etix. Tried calling but the hold time was too long-will try again tomorrow. SOOOOOO Glad I knew about this price increase, I got a 6-day hoppers for our family of 5, and it's $195 cheaper than the current 5-day hoppers for us. Wasn't quite ready to buy tix at this time but $200 savings is too big to ignore.

I ordered my 6 day park hopper tickets on Friday, for our November trip, and got a confirmation Email right away.... didnt recieve the actual adobe file with the vouchers to print up until today (Sunday afternoon), so it looks like they are starting to catchup!
:thumbsup2

I ordered my passes last night around 7:30 and I received the confirmation email right away. Still waiting on the ticket email. If I haven't received it within 48 hours of making the purchase, I will call DL.

Took 17 hrs to get the pdf file and almost within a couple of minutes to get the confirmation.

Jack

I ordered AP vouchers on-line yesterday around 2pm and have not received any email confirmation or PDF. Printed my order confirmation, so not worried. Our APs don't expire until August. Yesterday must have been their busiest sale day ever.

Everytime I read the title to this thread I hear Smee saying the way he says "No splash, Captain." I'm a weirdo ;)

I ordered our APs at around 2pm and they came one minute before midnight.

I ordered yesterday late afternoon, I have a confirmation email in my inbox with a time stamp of today at 11:28 am, I don't have the email with the etickets but since I have the confirmation I'm not too worried.

yup, just wanted to add on. I had problems ordering tix friday night. My amex card wouldn't go through, but the visa did. I got my confirmation right away from the visa transaction, but still no etix (2 days later....). But amex called and talked to my husband to verify the transaction and he did :scared1:-so now I have 2 card charges, and one confirmation and no etix. Tried calling but the hold time was too long-will try again tomorrow. SOOOOOO Glad I knew about this price increase, I got a 6-day hoppers for our family of 5, and it's $195 cheaper than the current 5-day hoppers for us. Wasn't quite ready to buy tix at this time but $200 savings is too big to ignore.

It was my AMEX I tried using too and got the screen with the red writing saying the transaction didn't work, but there it is pending in my card.
It hasn't come off the available funds though, I'm hoping it's in limbo and will just drop off, it's now been 22 hours since I tried to purchase, surely if it does go through Disney will be understanding and reverse all 3 charges as with no order or confirmation number or email how would anybody know the transaction was successful...

Just rang Disney and was told they are around 16 hours behind in the emails. I actually ordered mine 18 hours ago, so I think they may still be playing catch up! I don't mind as long as I get my annual passes at the pre rate rise rate as I have purchased one deluxe and one premium!!!

Fingers crossed I can cancel the other order and I have emailed Disney with all the details as instructed by the friendly cast member on the phone!!

I will be stalking my inbox all day!!!

I rang and got through, and I do have an order number but it's not for what I ordered LOL and it's showing at their end an order for $466 but it's gone through in 3 lots of $500, the exchange rate isn't that bad...yet :rotfl:

Purchased the first ticket Friday evening and that only took 3 hours to receive the ticket e-mail.

Purchased the second ticket Saturday and the ticket e-mail arrive at 10 am today - 48 hours later. I was getting a little nervous about this one. Had printed the confirmation at time of purchase so I knew it would work out.

Never did receive the confirmation for either.

We are arriving June 16th. Date was set a year ago and we are excited that Carsland will be open for our visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter