Just ordered a cruise basket!

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
:cool1: Yay its getting closer! I just ordered a cruise basket for our daughter from Shirley. The gentleman was so helpful and although I spent more than I intended I'm sure she will love it! :cool1:

:cool1: Yay its getting closer! I just ordered a cruise basket for our daughter from Shirley. The gentleman was so helpful and although I spent more than I intended I'm sure she will love it! :cool1:

thanks so much for taking the time to call - you spoke with Kevin and he is just one of the most polite young man you can hope to meet. Very kind and I know such a Godsent to myself and Norm.

Thank you so much and I can assure you that it will be perfect.
Always with much love
Shirley

I'm considering ordering a basket for our cruise next year. We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary. I just don't have any idea what we might want yet. :rotfl2:

Can anyone tell me on average what a basket would run? I am thinking of getting one as a surprise for each of the families I am traveling with but want to know what a realistic idea would be as far as cost. Am I crazy to think I could get a small basket with a few snacks and maybe a few drinks for around $30 each:confused3...TIA

What did you order!?!

Its for our DD who will be celebrating her 11th birthday so we went with gum (she loves gum and I read somewhere you cant find it onboard); water, pirate eye patch, pin trading starter kit, candy for the theater and autograph book and pen (we are going to the parks after the cruise). Kevin suggested a pink minnie bag to use to hold everything in and she could use it for the excursions as well!!

Can anyone tell me on average what a basket would run? I am thinking of getting one as a surprise for each of the families I am traveling with but want to know what a realistic idea would be as far as cost. Am I crazy to think I could get a small basket with a few snacks and maybe a few drinks for around $30 each:confused3...TIA

I'm sure if you call someone at the shop would be able to help you stay within that budget. I'm glad Kevin suggested I get a total before I continued LOL otherwise I could have gone crazy!

thanks so much for taking the time to call - you spoke with Kevin and he is just one of the most polite young man you can hope to meet. Very kind and I know such a Godsent to myself and Norm.

Thank you so much and I can assure you that it will be perfect.
Always with much love
Shirley

Thanks Shirley! It was a very pleasant experience and I even called back to ask about some details on the bag and Kevin was nice to answer my questions! God Bless!

In all my years on the boards, I've never seen a complaint about one of Shirley's baskets. I think that says a lot as people are always willing to share bad experiences!

If you don't know what you want, call for their suggestions.

And the gum--there is a reason they don't sell it on the ship or in the parks. Hopefully OP's daughter will be considerate in her disposal of it.

I ordered one today as well! I was afraid that I was too late since our cruise is this Saturday, but he said that it wouldn't be a problem at all. I've ordered from there for our 2 previous cruises as well, and they have always been great!

We had nothing but a great experience when we ordered a basket for each stateroom (4 in all) for our 25th wedding anniversary cruise with our grown children. Even when we arrived on board and there was an issue with the chocolate covered strawberries, after a quick call to Shirley, the item was credited immediately to our card. Their customer service is AWESOME and dependable.

What kind of baskets are available? My family will have a birthday on our 18 June cruise, and I don't find the DCL gifts all that appealing.

My son was so happy with what I ordered on our cruise in March. He's still talking about it now. Could not have been happier with my order.

I surprised my family with a basket from Shirley's last June. My kids loved everything in it. In fact, we are going on our second cruise this July and they have already asked if I am going to get another basket. Of course I am.

I ordered a basket for our up-coming cruise a couple of weeks ago, and also had the pleasure of speaking with Kevin. He was so helpful and made several wonderful suggestions. Can't wait to see the basket!

Greg

We also just ordered our first basket from Shirley for our cruise that leaves TOMORROW!!! It is our daughter's 21st bday and we are so excited to surprise her. Kevin and the other staff at Shirley's were super nice and just make great suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter