Just One Night of Magic - October 2014 Pre-trip updated 8/4/14

So excited for you!!!! I assume this is the baby that Sophie found out about at the end of the Christmas trip?? So exciting!!!! I went on a one-day trip to Disney once! We flew down on a Saturday, spent Sunday at the MK, and flew home on Monday! Can't wait to see everything you pack into one little trip.

I adore your idea for Halloween! And yay for your mom making the Elsa costume! I desperately want to be Elsa for Halloween and I'm trying to figure out how to pull it off without actually purchasing a costume. My fear is that I'll wind up spending MORE money trying to do it myself!

I forgot that I wanted to post this on your Christmas report... have you seen the Christmas Jammies video? Totally makes me smile!

Thanks for the sweet comment - Baby Ava is the baby form our Holiday trip and we are so so so excited about getting to meet her in person at last. Luck was on our side and we get the Disney experience as well.

YEAH.
Hope your Elsa costume works is getting figured out.

Ok so I have not been very good about this Pre-trip report and am a little disappointed with myself over that BUT....

WE WILL BE IN DISNEY IN 32 DAYS!!!

I get more and more excited just looking at our countdown and thinking about how it will be the perfect little break form work and school for all of us. Third grade has been a little more stressful than we had we had thought it would be. Our daughter as the teacher she was hoping for except for Math & Reading. She is in a higher leveled group and this teacher is a little harder on the students than I would like. We have had a few bumps in the road already and I am not in love with the communication or feedback I am getting, but Sophie is saying things are going well most of the day and I am keeping my happy face on for hr and hoping it gets better over time. I think she is holding in her stress all week and that is taking a toll on the weekends because all emotions come alive.

SO Disney/Family visit so a welcome break.

We can enter the park at 4PM the night of the Halloween Party and that meant we were able to get a few Fastpasses booked for the pre-party times.
There was not a lot open for the 6-7 hour but the ones we were hoping for most we got in the 1st two....

4-5 Space Mountain!!!! This is my daughter's favorite and she wanted it most

5-6 Dwarf Mine Train!!!! My husband has been waiting and waiting. When he was on a training visit in the Sprig he missed the opening so now we will get it in for all 3 of us.

6-7 we have 1 Tea Cup FP+ and 2 Philharmagic FP+ We are playing around with these,but think it will be great as it will place us near Fairytale Hall for the start of the party and from what we have heard so far the Anna & Elsa line will be much much shorter so we will most likely start the party off with them

More details coming soon and some costume fitting photos as well. Now is the time we get int high gear with the crafting for our trip. Talk soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter