just one night idea

tomerin

DIS Veteran
we are staying at Sarastoga Springs from july 4th to the 13th. since my wife doesnt fly she is taking the train down with DS#1 and leaving the 3rd. since my DS#2 is a bit on the lively side we are flying instead of also taking the train. i recently decide that i really dont want to fly on the 4th due to massive crowds at airports so i am flying on the 3rd and getting an extra day at WDW.

need advice on where to stay. we are leaning to staying at pop century mainly due to its cost but am open to suggestions.

how old is ds #2? what does he like? what do you plan on doing for the extra day (park? pool? disney quest? rent boats? fishing?)? i would make my decision based on my activities (i.e. if you're just going to be hanging poolside, then i'd go w/a moderate that has a cool themed pool w/a slide), kwim?

that being said... we truly enjoyed pop century, my kids (7.5 and 9.5 yo) could not get enough of the arcade, but found the pool to be a bit boring... yet would go back in a heartbeat... if your son enjoys sports, all star sports is in the same price range as pc but a funner theme (imo)... for a moderate i would recommend POR due to the pool...

ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter