• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

just off with DCL -- 400 calls in queue

:cool1: DONE & BOOKED b2b
15 day EBTA & 1st Northern Europe cruise
11b, same cabin for both cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Thanks folks... I have a TA working on the 11 night re positioning.

For those of you doing the Baltic trips, they were incredible in 2010... Best trip I've ever gone on.

called cc number at exactly 8:00 EST, maybe my mistake was putting in a reservation number I want to transfer OBC from to a new booking, but I have been on hold 1 hour and 10 minutes. Darn

My husband called at 8. Still on hold at 8:44...

Edit, on phone with representative at 8:47 am.

Sadly, we decided to keep our on board booking. An inside stateroom for Western Caribbean on 06/13 is over $7000 for 4 people.

That is INSANE!!! :confused3 We were looking to book a late June/early July Caribbean cruise. It looks like we'll be booking another cruise line.

called cc number at exactly 8:00 EST, maybe my mistake was putting in a reservation number I want to transfer OBC from to a new booking, but I have been on hold 1 hour and 10 minutes. Darn

I did that too and I've been on hold that long too! I can only give it another 30 minutes before I have to leave for work! Ugh!

I'm right there with you.... but "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow"

So, silver CC members do not get any benefit of booking early then?

Also, could someone please tell me what SPH means? I keep seeing it on posts.

Thank you!

SPH is a secret porthole room, obstructed view for the price of an inside cabin, there are 6 of them on the Magic and Wonder
But I'm sure that they'll be gone by the time I get to the head of the que. On hold now for 76 minutes

So, silver CC members do not get any benefit of booking early then?

Also, could someone please tell me what SPH means? I keep seeing it on posts.

Thank you!

Only Gold and Platinum CC members get advanced booking privilege. Silver and the general public can book tomorrow, either online or by phone.

SPH is "secret porthole" stateroom; these are only on the Magic and Wonder.

I put my existing reservation number in too

Then I'm doomed, I started calling that early, but didn't get through until 45 minutes later, so far I've been on hold 35 minutes.:faint:

I'll need to go to work soon too.

After being on hold for over an hour a representative came on the line, said she couldn't hear me and hung up... Ugh, now of course the phones are ringing busy..

69 minutes on hold after calling right at 8am.

Fortunately got my reservation transferred and a new one made. Relief!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter