• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just off the Wonder-Passenger Question

seanieboy

Earning My Ears
I just came home from my sailing on the Wonder's last Alaskan voyage of the season and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me identify a passenger who was aboard. There was a homosexual gentleman in his early/mid 40's traveling alone who appeared to know MANY crew members. From what I understand he is a Disney Cruise Blogger who travels on the ships VERY frequently. I was hoping to locate his blog since we were on the same sailing. If anyone knows who I am talking about I would greatly appreciate any info you could provide me. Thanks!

I know exactly who you mean (have sailed onboard when he was also onboard several times). He was on the first sailing of the reimagined Magic back last October.

I can't think of his name but I have it somewhere. "Small World Story": when the Fantasy came to NY for her christening some friends and I went to the pier to see her. We were walking over the footbridge that covers the West Side Highway near the peir and there was a person (only other person on the bridge) standing there looking at the Fantasy. We stopped and started to chat about the Fantasy and he said he was going to the christening that night. We chatted for about 10 minutes and it turned out to be the gentleman you mention. When we saw him on another cruise I mentioned our meeting on the bridge and he confirmed it was him. Super nice guy. He also co wrote a book with someone and it is on amazon but I can't remember his name.

MJ

Thank you both for your replies. Yes, he def seemed to be enjoying himself w the characters and crew but I didn't once see him interacting with other passengers...doesn't mean it didn't happen, just something I noticed. Well, i'm getting closer...

Thank you both for your replies. Yes, he def seemed to be enjoying himself w the characters and crew but I didn't once see him interacting with other passengers...doesn't mean it didn't happen, just something I noticed. Well, i'm getting closer...

Oh he definitely interacts with guests as well. We sat with him for all the stage shows on our last cruise with him.

I sent you a PM.

MJ

Here is a pic (if it is who I think it is being discussed):

2013-10-27175626_zps284fbd95.jpg

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter