• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just off the Wonder (Galveston). Any questions?

acourtwdw

DIS Veteran
We disembarked around 915 this morning after 7 night to Key West, CC and Nassau. Weather was perfect. Now sitting at hotel in Houston waiting for our room to be ready. Any questions?

Were there soft filled pretzels or churros available anywhere on the ship or through room service? They are our must have snacks when we visit the World so I am hoping to find them on our upcoming cruise the 26th!!!! :cool1:

Were there soft filled pretzels or churros available anywhere on the ship or through room service? They are our must have snacks when we visit the World so I am hoping to find them on our upcoming cruise the 26th!!!! :cool1:
Not through room service. Once in a while you can find the pretzels at Pinocchio's Pizzeria. Mickey Bars are available through room service.

Did you dock at Outer Mole on Key West? If so, how were the lines for the shuttles?

Did you dock at Outer Mole on Key West? If so, how were the lines for the shuttles?
We docked at the Naval Base, not sure if that is Outer Mole or not. They had several different shuttles lines up when we left the ship. It was no more than a five minute wait to get on one to go to town and about the same to go back to the ship.

Were there fireworks? A post under the Navigators indicates that the Wonder is not doing fireworks.

How did you choose to get to and from Houston? What time did you disembark on the last day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter