Just off the Magic 11-10-12- 11-17-12

Cruisediva77

Earning My Ears
Just got off my first Disney Cruise. We sailed on the Magic. It was truly Magical. The cruise was great, but the sofa bed was not very comfortable.:confused3 The stateroom host tried to add blankets to it to make it comfortable, but oh well....Now back to the important stuff, my two year old son LOVED everything about the cruise. I just wish they had a playgroup besides the nursery for younger kids. The characters amazed my son! The kids activities were awesome. I even booked another cruise while on board. Pirate pirate: night was great and the fireworks display was amazing! My family had a great time on this cruise and I can't wait to sail Disney again!

We were also on this cruise, we loved it!!! This was our second time sailing on the Magic, we enjoyed it just as much as the first time. What made it even better for us is that we were only an hour from home:cool1: Can't wait to do it again, we rebooked on board too:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter