Just off the Fantasy

Can't wait to hear all about it. Would love to know the dining rotations and see some navigators. Thanks in advance!

I can't wait to hear about your cruise, we're on Fantasy June 2nd! Of course, I'd like to see the Navigators like everyone else. ;) Also, did you do any excursions we're so confused about which ones to do. Any other insights and tips about the Fantasy would be much appreciated. Welcome back.:goodvibes

I'm sorry but I can't remember your age. How was the 18-21 age group and what things did you do?

I'm sorry but I can't remember your age. How was the 18-21 age group and what things did you do?

I'm 24, from what I could see and from talking to Cruise Staff there weren't many 18-21 year olds doing activities they had, they did seem to have a lot more activities through out the week, but this cruise wasn't very full anyway and every cruise and way different. Still lots of fun for that age group to be had, my best advise for that age group, just go to the night club at night and talk with the cruise staff etc, the cruise staff is great. But yeah I pretty much just did activities around the ship, went to the pool, sat on deck 4, talked with the cruise staff, did martini tasting and mixology tasting, and went to the bars and clubs later at night:cool1:

Welcome home! Can you tell us what the entertainment was each night in the Walt Disney Theater?

Welcome home! Can you tell us what the entertainment was each night in the Walt Disney Theater?

A Fantasy Come True
Aladdin
Wishes
Movie Night(on this cruise it was Chimpanzee)
Kevin Johnson(act onboard, so this will more then likely change depending on when you cruise and what act is one)
Disney's Believe
An Unforgettable Journey

We are boarding the Eastern Carribean cruise NEXT Saturday on the Fantasy!!!:cool1: How much fun did you have?!?

Also, can you post what was showing in the Walt Disney Theater on each night? Also, which night was formal and semi-formal?

If you have navigators, we would love to see them!

Thanks!

formal night was the first sea day and semi formal was the last sea day

How did you like the Fantasy? I know you have cruised many times before, so would love to know your thoughts against the other ships.

Did it feel more crowded than the classic ships (this is my fear!)

Navigators would be great when you have time....

Best and worst things about this cruise?

TIA!

wasn't any more crowded then other ships, but that was because the cruise wasn't really all that full. Best things everything. worst, can't think of anything bad. On my cruise everyone seemed so nice from guests to crew:)

I can tell you the cruise staff was some of the best ever this trip. Max, Kat, Pierre-Luc, Matt, Mattie, Matthew, and Tina were all so friendly each and every time I saw them around the ship

Is that Max from Scotland and Kat from England? I can see why you'd say they're some of the best ever. They're both absolutely bonkers. (And really, I mean that in a good way!)
It would be nice if they're back on when I sail Fantasy in Sept.

Is that Max from Scotland and Kat from England? I can see why you'd say they're some of the best ever. They're both absolutely bonkers. (And really, I mean that in a good way!)
It would be nice if they're back on when I sail Fantasy in Sept.

yeah Max and Kat are both on, they are both deff my favorites, Pierre-Luc was awesome and well(but he got off yesterday) and the three Matt's were great as well:cool1::thumbsup2

welcome back!!

i’m trying to figure out which AP show is “first” - crush or the animation!

Crush is first, then Animation Magic.

We had AER rotation so had AP three times! Our second visit was Pirate night, so we had pirate pictures on the screens & pirate menu for our second visit and then had Animation Magic for our third - on our last night.

Unfortunately there was some glitch with the show though... we saw the same drawings 3 times each and the drawings from all the folks in our corner of the dining room were never seen. :worried:

A Fantasy Come True
Aladdin
Wishes
Movie Night(on this cruise it was Chimpanzee)
Kevin Johnson(act onboard, so this will more then likely change depending on when you cruise and what act is one)
Disney's Believe
An Unforgettable Journey

What are "A Fantasy Come True" and "An Unforgettable Journey"?

We know you're still just getting settled from your trip, but I'm just going to ask anyway. For those of us checking these threads every few hours for navigators, just put us out of our misery!

Are you planning to post your navigators?

If so, please let us know where to look!! We'd all be so excited!!

Thanks for all your info so far!! Glad you had a great cruise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest