Just off the Dream!!

carcam51

Mouseketeer
We had a great time...weather was beautiful. Water at CC was cold at first but once we got in we were fine. There were a lot of people swimming both on the ship and at CC. Let me know if you have any questions.

We had a great time...weather was beautiful. Water at CC was cold at first but once we got in we were fine. There were a lot of people swimming both on the ship and at CC. Let me know if you have any questions.

Glad you had a great time. Were you on the 3 night or the 4 night? We are doing a 3 night in a few months and I am curious to see some navigators. :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed yourself! We did a 7 day cruise in January 2 years ago. The water was pretty cold at Castaway Cay and you're right, once you get in you're fine. I don't think I will do another cruise that early in the year, though. It was a little too cool for me. I prefer spring break. We have a 4 nighter on the Dream in March.

I'd also like to hear about the movies...and anything else anyone asks about. We leave home tomorrow and are cruising on Sunday, too!

We were just on the Dream that returned on Sunday. Movie times varied each day, but the shows running were: Lincoln, Wreck-it-Ralph, Monsters, Frankenweenie, and...hmm, I feel like there were a couple of others that escape my memory...

Glad you had a good time! I am really hoping to see the new Wizard of Oz when we sail the beginning of March, I would be happy with Lincoln too.

Glad you had a great time. We are sailing in Sept. I think the big question is budget. Did you spend alot off the ship? That has been a hard thing for me to figure out. Any help would be appreciated.

We were pretty happy with what we spent for two adults and two kids. We spent about $800.00 on the extras. We did excursions in both Nassau and CC. Had a few drinks, bought some souvenirs, spent a morning in the Rainforest Room, and an afternoon in Mixology. We also tipped our stateroom hostess a little extra since she was amazing!

carcam51 said:

We are also leaving on Sunday. Was your cruise very full?

JLMommy said:
What did you do in Nassau?

We did the Junkanoo and Forts excursion which was a good experience for all of us but especially my boys. Wanted them to learn about the culture and history. They liked the forts...I liked the Junkanoo :)

twinone said:
What did you think of the rainforest room? Worth it for a one day pass???

I loved the Rainforest Room! Worth the $15.00 for sure. We added on the $9.00 scrub which was plenty for the two of us to share. It was a nice little addition. We went early morning on our at sea day and there were only two other people in there but they were in the whirlpool while we were in the sauna/steam/showers so we basically had the place to ourselves!

How do you reserve a spot in the rainforest room and can you explain the forts and Junkanoo excursion? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter