Just off the Disney Fantasy

Pygmypuff07

Mouseketeer
we are headed back to Disney now and had an amazing cruise! We were in concierge in a verandah room and it was incredible. We have never experienced such great service! The concierge team right now is Amanda Tawanda, and Linda. Thank you to all who awnsered my long list of questions before our first cruise with Disney!

Can't wait to hear more! Will you be able to share your navigators please when you can? Thank you!!

We were on this cruise too..no Disney character breakfast and no Olaf.

We were on this cruise too..no Disney character breakfast and no Olaf.

I wonder why you guys didn't get a Disney Jr. breakfast. I was on this ship a little under a month ago and we had a Disney Jr breakfast with 4 characters showing up (Doc McStuffins, Sofia, Jake, and Mickey). It was held (for me anyway) on the first sea day. I had to get tickets for this at embarkation day, same time as when I got the Princess Gathering/Elsa & Anna tickets.

As for Olaf, no Olaf on the ship BUT he was at Castaway Cay for a VERY limited time. I was on my way to the bathrooms when a long line formed for Olaf. On the way back to the beach, I asked how long Olaf was going to be around and the CM told me the line was closed already. :(

My next Disney cruise is in the fantasy in concierge, so any extras in that would be great.
I don't know if you are in a verandah cat v room, but if you are the flatscreen TV in front of the queen bed is absolutely amazing! There doesn't seem to be a lot of information and pictures of concierge besides on these boards and I too was looking for a lot of information before the cruise! They let us debark first also this morning but there is not a concierge line through customs anymore so make sure to add 10-20 min waiting in just that line depending on the time. On the first day of the cruise, we arrive at the port at 9:30 am and there was already a line that wrapped around the parking garage to get into the terminal.

I had heard that the disney breakfast a bit ago was just a test. Thank you for the information and let look forward to the navigators! Enjoy Disney World!!

We are at Disney for another week but when I get the chance to take pics of the navigators I will post them on here as soon as I can

Any chance you could post the navigators? :-) We're less than 20 days out and would love to get a sneak peak at what's ahead for our first time on the Fantasy. Thanks!

Any chance you could post the navigators? :-) We're less than 20 days out and would love to get a sneak peak at what's ahead for our first time on the Fantasy. Thanks!
Yes! I am so sorry! We just got back a week ago and I totally forgot about this! I will try to scan them in through my computer so they are better quality. It might take a little while though.

I have scanned some of them but I cannot figure out how to get them on here. I also cannot find the timetable for each day but I found the summary. As soon as I get this figured out I will post them. If that doesn't work I will take a picture with my phone and try to upload it that way.

Reactions: kjp
I have scanned some of them but I cannot figure out how to get them on here. I also cannot find the timetable for each day but I found the summary. As soon as I get this figured out I will post them. If that doesn't work I will take a picture with my phone and try to upload it that way.
To post pictures, the picture size must be smaller than 1MB. You can drag and drop, cut and paste, or use the "Upload a file" button on the lower right of the reply window.

Or you can go here http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/ and use their "Upload Form" or email (button in upper right of page) them for Scott to post them with other Navigators.

Hooray! Thank you!

Just a quick update... I have sent some of the files to the disney cruise line blog so you should start to see some of them on there possibly. I am sorry I couldn't get them to upload on here. I even tried to go to photo bucket and convert the pictures into a smaller file but it still didn't work. I still couldn't find the sheet that was inside the overview sheet but maybe someone else that was on the cruise possibly held onto those sheets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter