• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just off 7 day Fantasy Eastern

And had a wonderful voyage! Paper menus are back! No more mask wearing for indoor photos!!
Did you have to request a paper menu? We were offered them back in December however on the dream 3 night last weekend we weren’t given that option.

I hope that you had a great cruise. We'll be going on the Fantasy tomorrow morning. Can I please ask you if you noticed seeing if the hammocks were up on Castaway Cay? When we were last there in October, they were down because of COVID reasons.

did you end today? friday? doesn't fantasy normally end on saturday and begin again Saturday?

We were also on the Feb 26 Fantasy cruise and were never offered paper menus. Every time we sat down for any meal in the main dining rooms our server pointed out the QR code to use to access the menu for that meal. On Star Wars day I asked our head server if there was a paper menu for that night. Mavis brought me the adult one and the two kids menus that were shaped like Chewbacca‘s head and a stormtrooper’s head to keep. I was very excited to receive them!

We were also on the Feb 26 Fantasy cruise and were never offered paper menus.
Very odd. We were on that cruise too and got paper menus every night without asking for them. The QR code card was on the table and I wondered why it was there because we had the paper menus. I didn't notice if everyone else got them as well, I assume they did.

Umm. I show the Fantasy still at Castaway Cay today. If you're talking about last week we were not offered any paper menus.

View attachment 653530

I was on the 2/26 sailing too. On the first night when I was alone at dinner with four overtired kids, including a melting down preschooler (DH was in line at guest services) and looked completely frazzled, our servers offered us paper menus, and then brought them every night after. So much easier. And on SW day, they had special adult paper menus.

Mavis brought me the adult one and the two kids menus that were shaped like Chewbacca‘s head and a stormtrooper’s head to keep.
Love Mavis. It’s so nice to hear that some of my favorite people are still with the company.

That was our cruise. I didn't see anyone around us with menus either. Had first seating.

we didn’t have paper menus either. We usually checked the menu prior, so knew what we wanted. We just go to our plans to pull up the menu, no need to scan really. It’s not really a big deal to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter