Just of the Magic this morning (4/8/06)

Mom24Princesses

DIS Veteran
We got off the Magic this morning. IT WAS FANTASTIC :cool1: .

I can not believe that someoe else had Dobi and Jay tonight serving them or that Maurice left chocolates on MY pillow for SOMEONE ELSE to sleep upon!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Magic Moments X3

1) Tuesday we had gone to Great Bay beach for the morning then back the ship for lunch and left DDs 3 & 4 in the club/lab and DH, DDs 1 & 2 and I went shopping. As we 4 were getting on the elevator on deck 1 upon returning, Captian Tom "jumped on" and road up with us asking about our day!!

2)Yesterday Cruise Director Brent (is that right I'm name disabled) (AND OTHER OFFICERS) we serving BREAKFAST in Topsiders so the food staff could get to work on Castaway Cay. My DD (6 last Friday) said "Hey, what are you doing here, you're the captian!!" To which he replied "I wish!"

3) This morning as we were leaving the Aturim Lobby Cap Tom and Cruise Director Brent were talking over to the left side as you exit. I pointed them out to my girls and Rachel (6) yells "BYE!!!" and waves real big. They both wave and call back bye to her.

I have about 22 pages of journal notes. I'll post our trip reports ASAP.
The 8 - 9 hour trip home took 12!!! South Ga I-75 was horrible.
AND DD3 started throwing up about 1/2 way home. We had to stop for this 3 times.

I always said that this was our once in a lifetime dream trip.

Over dinner Thursday we all agreed to go to WDW next summer as planned, skip a vacation in 08 and do the Magic again for Spring Break 09. (3 years is a lot shorter than forever.) :love:

Thanks for the report, can't wait to hear more. Why was I-75 so bad? We are making the drive in May. I know they have been working on the roads near the GA/Fl line for what seems like 2 years. We' re near Columbus, not sure we can avoid that strech of interstate. Hope your daughter is better today.

3sons said:
Thanks for the report, can't wait to hear more. Why was I-75 so bad? We are making the drive in May. I know they have been working on the roads near the GA/Fl line for what seems like 2 years. We' re near Columbus, not sure we can avoid that strech of interstate. Hope your daughter is better today.

When the Florida turnpike merged with I-75 it got bad BUT when we drove past exit 5 on in GA it got crazy. We went 15 miles in 30 mins., got off and took Hwy 41 that runs along I-75 all the way to Perry?? Or Unidilla (SP?) It was better after that. There was a bad thunderstorm while we were on 41. I can't imagine what 75 was like during that.

When we drove down it was bad where the consrtuction is BUT it was dark. I'd not want to take 41 in the dark, too many little truns at little towns to miss.

AND DD3 woke up fine and SO FAR no one else feels bad. She gets "car sick" often . . .hope that is all it was.
Have fun, take lots of sunscreen!!!!!!

Looking forward towards reading more of your TR!!! :thumbsup2

Sounds as though you and your family had a MAGICal time. I can't wait to get back on the Magic on May 13th!!! :goodvibes

We just got back yesterday as well. What a wonderful time. I hope to add a trip report sometime soon as well. :thumbsup2

We got back to Newnan last night around 8:30 p.m. It took FOREVER to get home!

We had a MAGICAL cruise. So magical, that I booked this same week next year while onboard ($1,300 more than this year). I'm going to take a look a prices on some other lines now that we're home to compare. We might try Royal Caribbean next year and do DCL again in 2008.

It was great meeting everybody while onboard. Let us know if y'all decide to cruise again next year.

Lisa

Just got back as well. I-75 was a nightmare!! We had to go all the way to Indiana. The cruise was unbelievable!!!!!!! How about that awesome weather?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter