Just of the 2/2/22 Wonder! Questions?

Were their nightly "adult" activities in the clubs like Match your Mate or other evening entertainment?
Yes! They had a full schedule. All the bars, lounges and clubs were open. Only one I saw get “full” was Cadillac Lounge.

Did they allow you to take photos with your mask off yet or if not where the professional background set up outside on the wonder she could take photos outside??

Did you guys have a pirate night and pirate festivities aboard the ship

Masks for photos: Still required. I only ever saw backdrops set up in the atrium but I did not go specifically looking for any outdoors. We did get a character photo up on the pool deck in a little gazebo thing but they asked us to keep masks on for that even though we were technically outdoors.

Pirate night: There was a night where we got bandanas and people (passengers) dressed up, but that was it as far as anything pirate-y. No pirate takeover in the dining room, no pirate menu (though they did have them, my server gave me a paper one as a souvenir but we were not offered food from it). There was a brief fireworks show later in the evening.

Did they allow you to take photos with your mask off yet or if not where the professional background set up outside on the wonder she could take photos outside??

LilliBelle is correct. We did go out in to deck 4 and photographers were out there most of the day. You were not required to have a mask out there. We thought about asking them to go to deck 9 with us but it was super windy most of the cruise. The only pictures we bought were from deck 4 and the ones at dinner with our masks off.

Oh yes, that's a good point - I saw someone on another thread saying something about photographers on another ship making people put their masks back on to take the dinner photos even though they were at their tables. That was *not* our experience - we were able to take the dinner table photos without masks.

On our cruise in September, aboard the Fantasy, we were not required to wear masks for the professional, indoor photos, nor for those taken at dinner. That may have changed since then, though.

If you were taking a cab or Uber to the port in NOLA, do they just drop you off somewhere or do you have to go into the parking garage? Does the traffic flow well if we arrive on time or do we have to hang in the taxi?

How long was your cruise? We have a 5 night coming up on the wonder next month
What shows did they perform?

If you were taking a cab or Uber to the port in NOLA, do they just drop you off somewhere or do you have to go into the parking garage? Does the traffic flow well if we arrive on time or do we have to hang in the taxi?
They will drop you off under the covered pull-through section of the garage. You won’t actually pull in to the garage. Porters are there to get your luggage where the Ubers drop you off and you hop right in line.

How long was your cruise? We have a 5 night coming up on the wonder next month
What shows did they perform?
We sailed a 6-night cruise. They had the Golden Mickey’s, Frozen and Disney Dreams. Worthy of note is that they had updated Dreams since we saw it in 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter