Just noticed Alt.to free B-day ticket

disneymarie

<font color=blue>Its a rumour about the donuts...<
I didn;t know if everyone had the heads up on this alternative as I did not.
But on the mousesavers site I read this alternative to a free ticket if you are going to Disney with tickets over your birthday.
Di

http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#fairytale
Don't forget, if you happen to celebrate your birthday during your 2009 Walt Disney World vacation, you can receive a special birthday treat, such as a "fun card" in an amount equal to the price of a 1-Day/1-Park Base Ticket ($75 for an adult, $63 for a child) you can use toward merchandise or recreation. You can also choose from other options. (The birthday treat is available ONLY on your actual birthday. This is a 2009 Disney Parks promotion available to anyone. It does not require purchase of a vacation package.)

If you already have admission you can get the merchandise credit ($75 for those aged 10 and up or $63 for kids 3 - 9) or fastpasses for your party for a few rides. In order to get either of those 2, you have to provide a valid admission ticket for a park that day.

We have APs so my son chose the merchandise credit on his birthday in Jan. He had a blast spending his $63. He still has several dollars left on his card for our June trip.

We have APs so my son chose the merchandise credit on his birthday in Jan. He had a blast spending his $63. He still has several dollars left on his card for our June trip.

Reports vary as to the expiration date of the GC. Officially it's sposed to be only on the actual birthday. Your results are better?

Reports vary as to the expiration date of the GC. Officially it's sposed to be only on the actual birthday. Your results are better?

The card does NOT expire on your birthday and they tell you that when you receive the card. We did not even use DS' card on his birthday. We used it the day after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter